what is this?

Akaza stopped talking and froze in shock as he felt the warm weight of a head on his chest. The blondes head was nestled up against his stomach, his back rested comfortably on his lap as he snored softly, face framed by a small halo of fluffy hair that the demon wasn't finished brushing. Guess it's too late for that now as it was all messed up. Giving a grunt of annoyance, Akaza broke out of his shock and prodded the sleeping male on the forehead with his index finger. "Hey dumb shit. Get off me" he complained, pushing the others head away from his lap. In his sleep, Douma twisted his face into a confused expression as he subconsciously reached out his arms and latched onto the demon, grabbing him around the waist and nestling into his chest with a content little smile.

The action caused Akaza to freeze all over in shock, his body going stiff as he sat awkwardly in place. It seemed to him that when he started moving, it caused confusion as to why the pillow was moving. And unfortunately for him, in his sleepy state, he latched onto the closest thing to him. Which happened to be Akaza.

The close incredibly close contact between the two had the demons cheeks more flushed then they ever were as he sat stiffly still, afraid of moving and causing the situation to become more embarrassing for him than it already was. Seems even in his sleep this human refused to stay out of his personal space. Just excellent.

After a few minutes of struggle it was clear that he wasn't going to get out of this anytime soon unless he killed or hurt the man. And why didn't he kill him? He was just a human. And an annoying, clingy, useless one who couldn't seem to understand personal space. He's killed hundreds, maybe even thousands of other, less annoying men and boys. So why? Why was it that he couldn't bring himself to even harm this one? Was it because he was kind enough to help him stay out of the sun? No that's not it. He could have easily murdered him and then just sheltered inside as he's doing now. In the back of his mind, Akaza knew that he was just attached to the way that this human didn't fear him. Of course he should be feared as an uppermoon. It wouldn't be proper if he wasn't. But... being feared can only do so much for your social standards. Most demons or humans were much to scared to even approach him or ask his name, especially not tease and cling to him as this one was doing.

And yes it was annoying. Infuriating even. But.. it was different. And no matter how hard he denied it he enjoyed being able to have a normal conversation with someone. Even if that someone was a weak, pitiful human. Letting out a small sigh of defeat, the demon lay on his back on the large bed, saving his back from the awkward position he had been sitting in for the past half an hour. The movement caused the sleeping blonde to twitch and readjust his position before his breathing steadied as he continued to sleep soundly.

The warmth of the thin torso against his own, and the steady, soft sound of steady breathing caused the uppermoon to let out a small yawn as his eyes started to close. Maybe he would just sleep for a little bit. Just an hour or so before the human woke up wouldn't hurt... before he could even finish his train of thought he was sleeping peacefully for the first time in decades.