Hoodie >:D

It had only been an hour and the demon was bored. The room was pretty empty, and there was basically nothing to do to pass the time as it was still bright outside. Damn these long, sunny days. After another 15 minutes of just walking in mindless circles around the bed Akaza had enough. "Might as well go see what's going on in the rest of the house" he thought begrudgingly. "I'll probably die of boredom otherwise". Heading towards the door, he hesitated upon seeing his reflection in the large, floor length mirror on the wall near the door. His pale skin, tattooed all over with the marks of a criminal were extremely noticeable. Not to mention the fact that his pink hair and unusual eyes would make him stick out like a sore thumb in the crowd. And who knows? What if there was a demon slayer or someone with knowledge of demons was here? It's not like he could go anywhere in the daytime like this.

Scanning the room for an answer, Akaza picked up a dark red, hooded sweater off the floor and pulled it on experimentally. It was far too big for him, as expected and neatly covered the multiple stripes all over his chest perfectly. The long sleeves covered all the way past his discolored hands, and once the hood was up and he bowed his head a bit, his face and neon hair was covered completely. Not much he could do about his feet. Hopefully people would keep their eyes up away from his feet or they think they were strange socks.

Checking if the way was clear, Akaza slipped out the door and made his way down the long, brightly lit hallway until he came across a large, better decorated door than the rest of the house. This part of the place was so excessively decorated it was more like some kind of palace or temple than a house. He dithered for a few seconds outside the large door, before his curiosity won and he opened the door as quietly as he could, leaving a gap small enough to squeeze through in between the door and the frame.

Damn. He didn't know what he had been expecting the idiots job to be but this certainly wasn't it. From under the folds of the oversized hood that locked parts of his vision, Akaza scanned the rows of about 12-13 people, mostly adult or teen females with a few men that he could eat later. Until his eyes reached a platform where Douma sat. He seemed to be listening to this middle aged woman crying about her dead husband as a child sat on her hip. It looked like he was listening intently to her story, but the demon was used to seeing through facades like this. It was clear he wasn't paying the slightest bit attention to her. Instead his rainbow coloured irises scanned every corner of the room, until they seemed to lock on his face. 

Cursing himself, Akaza pulled the hood down over his face and slid down the wall into a sitting position, trying to make himself less visible in the small crowd. It seemed to work for the time being as the blonde went back to pretending to listen to yet another womans sob story. Was this really his job? how strange. He found himself watching and listening to the humans stories, stealing glances up to the platform every now and then to see how the other male was reacting. Surprisingly, he seemed upset and even shed a few tears over certain stories. This wasn't the fact that confused Akaza. What confused him was even when the man was crying or smiling up there on the alter, his eyes were blank and cold and empty. It gave him small chills to see how dead those eyes looked, and how flawlessly the act was carried out. If it wasn't for those dull eyes he would never have figured it out. 

Strange. There was none of the sparkle or luster that was present last night or this morning when they were teasing each other. It was like he had died inside. Exactly how they had looked when he had first seen him walk into that room and disturb his meal. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice the meeting had ended until he felt something heavy knocking him on his side on the wooden floor. Caught unprepared, Akaza hit his elbow hard against the wall behind his back as he fell, accidentelly letting his heavy hood slip off his head and rest behind his back. 

"Oh good! i was hoping it was you!" a familiar voice chirped as Douma's head popped up inches from his own. "i knew you would get bored in my bedroom all day!" Growling in annoyance at being caught off guard, Akaza stuck out his hand and pushed the taller male away from his face roughly, causing him to loose his balance and land on his butt a few inches from the demons feet. 

"The hell did you jump me for?!" He complained angrily, glaring at the nonchalant male in annoyance. Douma shrugged cheerfully. "I felt like it, though i was hoping it wasn't a random person, that would have been awkward!". Akaza just stared at him in shocked confusion. "So you could have just jumped on top of a random person?" The blonde nodded in reply. "I was like 50% sure it was you" he grinned, getting to his feet. "You gonna get up or just sit on the floor all day?". Ignoring the hand he was offered, the demon rolled his eyes and pulled himself to his feet grudgingly. "i wouldn't have been on the floor if it wasn't for SOMEONE deciding to leap on top of me" he argued, crossing his arms haughtily. 

Douma raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down with an amused smirk on his face. "Say Akaza, is that my hoodie?". Feeling his cheeks heating up slightly with embarassment, he turned his head away and scoffed. "Shut it you useless human" he retorted, ignoring the amused giggles his reaction caused. "Let's just go already"