Muzan Kibutsuji

As soon as the announcement had left her lips, the atmosphere in the room changed, as the temperature seemed to decrease drastically. Akaza was sure he must have been shaking like mad with anxiety, as he felt an encouraging squeeze to his sweating hand from slightly behind where the younger man was standing. It took all his willpower not to let go of the taller males slim hand or turn to face him at that moment. On one hand, it could cause unwanted attention, or untrue rumors about himself and his companion, as somehow his hand had dropped from the human's wrist and was now gripping his thin, blood soaked hand in his own. As if they were holding hands. Which if you looked at it from a technical point of view, they were. The thoughts of how the contact must look to the other uppermoons was enough to cause the demons pale cheeks to erupt in a small pink blush, thus only making the situation seem worse.

On the other hand, if he let go of his hand, it could imply to the blonde that he was allowed to talk, or even worse, approach one of the demons in the room. He didn't even want to think of what the consequences would be for both of them if he talked out of turn in Muzan Sama's presence. And not that he would ever admit this to anyone, he didn't really want to let go. Those small little motions and comforting squeezes to his hand was half the reason he was as calm as he was in the situation he was in. He felt.... Cared for. It was stupid to feel like that, he thought angrily. He was the third strongest demon in the universe! He didn't need validation or care from this lowlife human!.

Seeming to sense the tense atmosphere in the room, Douma had fallen completely quiet where he stood, looking around him in badly disguised curiosity at the infinity dimension and the strange demons surrounding him. He seemed especially curious about Gyokko, and Akaza had to tug on his hand slightly to get him to stop staring at him in fascination. That reminded him. His hand was really beginning to hurt at this point.

At the arrival of their leader, the demons stopped what they were doing and knelt before the man who had just entered the room, in a show of respect, aside from Kokushibo, who just sat on his knees next to the bowing demons calmly. He was thought of by the demon king as a business partner, almost an equal to himself. So he never had to bow like the lower ranked demons did. There was simply no need for it.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Akaza slowly approached his fellow uppermoons and bowed to the floor on Kokushibos right, dragging a confused Douma behind him by the hand and forcing him into a kneeling position on the wooden floor. "Bow you idiot!" He hissed through clenched teeth as the other demons rose to a kneeling position to stare at the two of them.

Still unsure of what was happening, the blonde lowered his head to the ground in the manner he had noticed the others bowing in, and raised his head quickly afterwards to meet the glowing eyes of the demon king. He didn't look as impressive as Douma had thought he would look when he visualized the king of demons. In fact, he was quite sickly looking.

The man was of an average height, no taller than 5'10 at most, with brilliantly vibrant, scarlet red eyes with slit pupils, not unlike a cat or a tiger's pupils would look. His dark, raven black hair was waist length and slightly wavy in texture, causing his pale, sickly skin tone to look even whiter in comparison. He was dressed quite simply, in a loose, black kimono covered all over in dark grey swirling designs. While his appearance was rather sickly, his face shape was surreally perfect, not a single blemish, mark or dimple was seen on his skin, his face was perfectly symmetrical from all angles. He was beautiful in a way that one might praise an art piece, perfect, but unnaturally so.

The thought triggered a memory of his, last night when he had asked the pinkette about the demon king, he had been told with a slight scoff, that Muzan thought of himself as " A being infinitely close to perfect". The memory made him giggle slightly. Wow, imagine being that full of yourself.

The giggle caused a slight frown to appear on the demon king's pale face, as the other demons watched, intrigued to see what would happen next. Curling his mouth in disdain, Muzan glowered down on them both, his eyebrows raising in surprise when he noticed the completely calm, but curious look on the humans face. Not one sliver of fear in those eyes, nor was he shaking with nerves or terror. It was confusing. But intriguing. 

Focusing his power, Muzan reached through his demons thoughts, scouring their minds for the reason this unusal human was standing here unharmed. His ruby eyes came to a rest on the slightly anxious looking uppermoon 2. "Akaza" he spoke carefully. "What is the meaning of this?"

But before the striped demon could even open his mouth to speak, the ravenette was gone from his platform and inches from the blondes curious face. Bending down slightly to be eye level with the human, The demon king let a small grin appear as he brought his clawlike hand up to the teenagers pale face to cup him under the chin tightly, and raise his head up for inspection. 

Douma didn't move, he just travelled his pupils up to meet the slitted ones of the demon that was staring down at him intently. "Do you have knowledge of demons, child" he addressed the younger male mockingly. "Do you know who i am?".  Furrowing his brows in confusion, Douma blinked slowly. "I am not a child" he protested, to everyone in the rooms disbelief. "Nor do i look like one" he pouted in frustration, ignoring the increased pressure on his hand urging him to stay silent and polite. "And yes i know who, and what you all are" he answered, letting his eyes wander away from the man in front of him to explore the room further. His attention span was really very short, and this conversation had been getting quite dull in his opinion.

Muzan was struck speechless for one of the first times in his very long life. Was this mere human ignoring him right now?! not to mention talking back to him like that!, how dare this lowlife correct him like that! anyone under 100 was a mere child to him, who had been alive for centuries already. He could call him whatever he pleased! Not to mention that he had knowledge of who he was, and what he could do and yet he was still choosing to behave in this insolent manner in front of him! the thoughts made Muzan's blood boil, that he was being treated this way by a pathetic, powerless human was outrageous! 

letting his smirk fall into a scowl of anger, he dropped his hand from Doumas chin and gripped his neck tightly, as his long nails drew blood and causing a small yelp of pain from the man, as Muzan began pressing his fingers in harder until he felt bone beginning to crack under his steel grip as blood flowed around his fingers. He grinned again, watching the rainbow eyes fill with tears as he clawed desperatly at his neck, fighting the need to breathe as his vision filled with black spots. 

Yes this human seemed to be unbreakable, fearless even. But he was human. And even he had his limits to what he could take without breaking.