Uppermoon 6

Douma was confused. One minute he was attempting to befriend the grumpy uppermoon 3, and the next he was in the arms of somebody he couldn't make out. His vision was disorientated, though it was clearing with every step the man carrying him took, and his hair and face was sticky and wet with scarlet blood, though for some reason he felt no pain, which was strange as the wound must have been deep due to the amount of blood everywhere. He heard muffled voices as a familiar striped hand patted him on the head and then walked away before he could cry out for him to return. He didn't want to go into this cold room he was being taken into. He wanted to hug Akaza and ask him what had happened.  He also needed a bath because the unknown blood was all over him. And it felt disgusting. 

He felt himself being set down on the ground by the man he now recognized as the serious Uppermoon 1 Kokushibo. He ignored the rest of the room and craned his neck towards the door to try see out of it. He still wanted Akaza. And to have a bath. And to get into a room that had actually heard of heating. It was like being in the freezer rather than an office. 

His attention was diverted away from the door when he felt a clawed hand grabbing at his chin and tilting slightly downwards, indicating that the person pulling at his face was slightly shorter than he was. The hand was even colder than the room, which he didn't think was possible. Was this person a polar bear or something?

"my my, what an extremely strong power aura" he heard someone mumble, as his eyes focused on the pale face of the demon king, who seemed to be looking him up and down. Douma stayed quiet, remembering the last time he had met the demon lord. As far as he could recall he almost died that day had Akaza not interrupted.

"Yes. You shall do nicely". Before Douma had a chance to think, there was a searing pain at the center of both his pastel colored eyes. The pain was awful, like someone had stuck a red hot poker into his eyes, and then all of a sudden, just as the pain became almost unbearable, it disappeared as if it was never there, leaving him breathing heavily and confused. Kokushibo watched from the corner of the office, so silent that he had almost forgotten he was there at all.

His ears were ringing as the demon king gave him bleary orders and kicked both him and his superior out of the office. Walking into the hallway was like getting into a warm bed at night in contrast to the frigid cold of the office. He had been ordered to select a weapon and test out his new abilities on some humans, as well as building up some energy by eating their corpses. It was a frightening and confusing order at first, why would he want to, or be able to kill and eat his own kind? 

That was until his confused face had been rewarded with the explanation that he was a demon now. The final member of the 12 kizuki, who had been missing the 6th uppermoon for 30 years. Now they were complete again. And he was one of them. It explained the pain in his eyes that's for sure. He should go see what his new appearance was now that he was a demon. That reminded him. He still needed a bath pretty badly.

Surprisingly he wasn't shocked or scared at the fact that he was now a demon. In fact he was pretty exited. Now maybe he could hang out with Akaza or the others on their missions if his blood demon art turned out to be strong, which it probably is due to the fact he was made an uppermoon within minutes of becoming a demon. Maybe he could even be of help to the others.

There was no downsides really, that he could see. As a friend of the demons, he had grown accustomed to their nocturnal habits and slept during the day already, meaning that sunlight burning him wouldn't be an issue. Eating humans couldn't be that bad as long as he got to eat with Akaza like he did most nights. He could get used to the taste.

At the back of his mind he wondered where the smaller demon had run off to earlier, but quickly forgot about it. He would clean the blood off, check his new appearance which he hoped wouldn't be too bad, and then follow out Muzan's orders by killing some humans. he could find Akaza later and show off his new powers to him then. He was sure to be exited by the fact that they could now be friends for centuries as immortal demons. It couldn't be more perfect.