Admit it

Jungkook came charging at Mr. Henney and nearly tackled him to the ground. I tried to hold him back but he was using too much force.

"Jungkook! Stop!" I exclaimed.

Jungkook: WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN TO STAY AWAY HUH?!

Mr. Henney: AHAHAHA!

I grabbed Jungkooks arm but he shoved me off making me fall harshly to the ground.

I gasped.

Jungkook immediately stopped all his madness and immediately got on his knees to help me.

"Janice..mianhae..I'm ..I..are you alright?"

I sobbed lightly.

This is too much for me to handle.

Mr. Henney: See. Now you made her cry.

You fucking asshole. It was your fault for coming after me in the first place!

Jungkook: Can you shut the fuck up?

That's it!

"Can both of you just fucking quit it." I said harshly as I got myself up.

Jungkook:......

Mr. Henney: ??

"I'm not a fucking toy to be faught over."

Mr. Henney: Heh sure about-

"Shut up."

.......

"This has gone way out of bounds." I felt the tears forming. "All I came here for was to work..to gain experience..and both of you are making it hard for me."

Jungkook: Janice..

"I'm not finished." He have me those puppy eyes, but I'm not giving in. "We are going to go back to our seats. And cheer for Jackson. Okay?!"

They both nodded.

"God..fucking men..and their horny dicks..geez.." I mumbled as I walked away from them and back to my seat.

I didn't spare them a glance when they got to their seats. Jungkook of course kept looking at me, hoping I'd look back but no. I remained serious until Jackson came up.

"Wwoooooohhhhh! Jackson!!" I yelled as I waved at Jackson.

He's wearing a shirt that says GOT7 on it, is he perhaps on a dance team outside of school? All those other boys are handsome as well, I think one of them goes to the school too? Hmm.

-GOT7 performs A-

"Wwooooohhhhhh! Yeah Jackson!" I cheered and clapped and jumped outta my seat while Mr. Henney and Jungkook remained in their seats with no expression.

Wow! Jackson got skills. I'm very proud to be his teacher. Such a young handsome boy with so much talent!

His turn was over and I went backstage to check on him. Of course Jungkook and Mr. Henney followed behind me. I walked in and immediately spotted Jackson.

"Jackson!" I shouted.

He turned his head and his smile immediately widen once he saw me. He came towards me and embraced me.

Jackson:Did you like the-

"I loved everything! From beginning to end! You're so talented!" I said happily pulling away.

He chuckled.

Jackson: Thank you for cheering me on, I sure couldn't do it without you.

He held my hand as he stared into my eyes.