Who Will It Be?

-2days Later-

Jin: I cannot believe this.

Taehyung: Ciara...out of all people.

Namjoon: This is insane. How can this be?

Jimin: I knew it all along. She didn't hid it that well, I'm so disappointed.

Hoseok: ......

"Yeah well..it's happened. She ran off with that 'Jae-Luke' guy. His real name's Jeon Jungkook."

Hoseok: !!

Taehyung: This is fraud! You have to fight for Bailey. She doesn't deserve her!

Jin: Agreed!

Jimin: What are you gonna do?

"I don't know. I have to get a lawyer first, then take it from there."

I'm so heartbroken I can hardly think.

Never did I think my wife would be the cheating type. I gave her everything. What more did she want?

Taehyung: Can I see a picture of this 'Jungkook' kid?

I handed him an article I found on the internet.

Hoseok: You actually searched him up?

I glared at him. "Is there a problem?"

Hoseok: No, I'm asking.

This guy thinks I don't know about him.

Jung Hoseok is an acquaintance of Jungkook. They were inmates.

"I suppose you don't know anything?" I asked.

Hoseok: What are you saying?

Everyone looked at me.

I looked at Hoseok. "You're his friend. Aren't you?"

Jimin: What?

Taehyung: Hobie..?

Hoseok: Yeah, so?

Namjoon: This is getting out of hand.

"Not quite." I smirked. "Why don't you help me?"

Hoseok: Excuse me?

"Follow me." I said.

He did as I said.  Once we were far enough..

"You know Jungkook better than anyone here, tell me, whats he like? Why did a group terrorize the strip club he and my wife worked in? Why was my wife involved? In fact, how did she get involved? Why..just why." I asked.

He sighed. "Look...I'm sorry I haven't-"

"I don't care about apologies right now, you need to tell me what I don't know. That article did not give a full story because an investigation was never taken serious. I know you're close to him, now you have to tell me everything."

He looked at me then back at the ground.

"Dude, please tell me. My wife means the world to me, sure she cheated on me...but I know she didn't mean to. I have a feeling that Jungkook kid did something. He can't get away with this."

He took a deep breath. "I'll tell you everything."

"Thank you.."

"But..." he looked at me. "I'm not helping you. I'll just tell you what you need to know. Other than that I'm out. Jungkook is like my brother and I will forbid myself to do him any harm." He said.

I nodded. "I understand."

"Okay. Where do I begin?"

"How they met."