It's Mrs.

-7 years later-

"Okay mam. Here are you prescriptions and.. your..receipt!" I smiled.

"Thank you honey..I can go straight to the pharmacy downstairs and get them, right?"

I nodded. "Yes mam. You may. I'll even call down and let them now. So you won't have to wait."

"Oh honey you're so sweet. Thank you. Thank you so much."

I smiled. "No problem mam. Get down there safely now."

The old woman nodded and left.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, I need you to prescribe some sleeping pills for me. A patient will be there soon to get them."

"Sure? What's the patients ID #?"

I told him.

"Got it."

"Okay."

-click-

I'm a nurse now, yep, don't know how. But I am. I work in a hospital.

After a year of wasting my time on Jungkook I moved back to the states. There was no use in going to visit him when he never stepped out to see me. But I didn't stop until I was informed that he REQUESTED to get transferred. My heart was broken but I managed to move on.

I never heard from EXO, Kai or Chen.

Never heard from GOT7 and Jackson

Or Mr. Henney.

I'm glad I never did.

I'm much more happier now, and besides, they'll never find me. I changed my name. I'm Mrs. Ciara.

Yes, Mrs.

I got married.

4 years now.

To the most wonderful, down to earth, smart yet edgy bad boy.

He's everything to me.

I met him when I moved back, we were roommates and then lovers then boyfriend and girlfriend. Now we're husband and wife. We're inseparable. My life took a turning point as soon as I got back here. I was all up for it though, my broken heart needed help to move on.

From that dirt bag.

But don't get me wrong, there's not one day where I don't think about Jungkook.

Sometimes I wonder if he was set free early..where could he be? What could he be doing? Who knows.

But overall I hope he's fine. And alive.

-phone rings-

"Yes?"

"I think you should come downstairs to the lobby~"

"Why Taehyung?"

"There's someone here to see you~"

I giggled. "Geez i wonder who?"

"Come see!"

-click-

I chuckled.

My husband has such obnoxious friends, but I can't blame him. They're all unique and wonderful men.

I stepped out to the hall and pressed on the elevator button as i waited patiently.

"Going down?"

??

"Yeah, what's up Namjoon?"

"Ahh..just starving. I'm on my break now. You?"

"Taehyung said someone's here for me."