The Beginning

Jungkook and I waited for Jackson to stroll off, once he was gone I sighed in relief.

"Damn babe.. that was close. Why didn't you tell me I had a hickey?" I said.

"I want people to know you're taken."

"What difference does it make? I'm loyal to you Kookie."

He smiled as he softly crashed his lips against mine.

"Stay loyal to me and I'll give you the world." He said.

I smiled and placed a small peck on his lips. "You don't have to. You're my whole world now."

"Besides..you look sexy with a hickey on your neck."

I chuckled. "Yeah well, I need to put some makeup on it to cover it up."

"Wait what? Wae?"

"Jungkook I can't be seen with a hickey? I'm a teacher. I need to look influential."

"Fuck that? I want everyone to know you're taken."

"I understand but I wouldn't want girls to think it's okay to walk around like this."

"Who gives a fuck?!"

"Jungkook. Language."

"No. Fuck that. Why don't you just leave it alone?"

His voice is becoming slightly loud..

"Ahem. Kookie.. I'm a teacher. And you're a student. If we get caught-"

"There you go again categorizing me as a student again."

??

"Jungkook. You are a student."

"Not to you I'm not! I'm your boyfriend! Unless you don't see me as that."

"What?! Jungkook of course I see you as my boyfriend."

"Then leave the fucking hickey alone."

All this anger over a hickey?

"Jungkook you need to relax." I said.

"I love you Janice....I'm madly in love with you. Leave the hickey alone."

This is starting to bug me.

Jungkook seems to always boss me around in a way..like I'm his wife or something.

"F-fine..I'm leaving it alone."

Until he's out of site.

He smiled. "Shall we get back to our lesson?"

I'm not sure what's going on with him but I certainly don't like it. At all.

I nodded and continued with our lesson.

He stayed focused until the bell rang. Before he left he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you after school." He said.

"Uhm Jungkook I won't see you after school... I have..something to do with Jackson and..his team..?"

"Oh...hm.. well it won't take long..will it?"

"I'm not quite sure.."

I can tell he's holding back.

"That's cool..guess I'll call you tonight then."

I nodded.

"Later." He said and left.

I sighed.

What do I do? Maybe during my break I'll head to his foster home and ask his mom a few questions. Yeah, I'll do that.