Paranoia

-7 Years Later-

"Ok mom, just hold still...and..done!" Bailey cheered and put down her eye makeup.

She had just finished applying makeup on me.

Tonight I'm going on a date.

"You look so beautiful, I don't know how you do it. You look so young for a 35 year old woman!" She giggles.

I chuckled, "Oh quiet you. I'm not that young looking anymore.." I blushed.

"Then explain how this is your like what? 7th date this month?" She winked.

I scoffed, "So what?"

"So what? I can't even get my crush to notice me!" She pouted.

!!

"Excuse me?" I turned to face her, "crush? Honey you're barely 12, boys shouldn't be your slightest bit of worries."

She rolled her eyes.

I smile and put a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Your time will come, don't rush it. Enjoy your youth. Ok sweetie?"

She smiles and nods, "Ok mom."

I kissed her forehead.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Whatever happened to daddy? And uncle Tae? Or Uncle Monster? And Hobi, and Chim Chim? And Jin too...oh and the Super hero guy."

My smile faded.

She tilted her head, "I never saw them again."

"Uh-"

*ding dong*

"Mm. That's my date." I got up quickly and grabbed my purse, "I love you honey. Now remember-"

"Don't open the door to strangers, leftovers are in the fridge WITH the important numbers and if anything happens, run out the back door and yell for help. I know. Oh! And answer my cellphone when you call. Heh."

I smiled and kissed her head once more, "That's my girl."

*ding dong*

"Well I'll get going now. Please behave." I warned.

"I'm 12? I can handle business on my own." She assured.

I chuckled, "Ok baby, I love you~" I happily opened the door.

A tall handsome guy stood before me, very lean and sharp.

His eyes lit up, "Hello." He smiled.

I blushed looking away, "Hi.."

"You're rather..." he paused, "extraordinary beautiful in person. I mean- don't get wrong your profile pic is cute but..my..you look young. Are you sure you're 35?"

I giggled lightly heartedly, "Yes. I'm old."

He shook his head, "You're beautiful."

Bailey: Of course she's beautiful, can't you tell? I swear she must be a vampire.

"Bailey." I scolded. "Get back inside."

The nice man chuckled.

"Ah yes, Bailey. You're daughter, she's just as beautiful as you."

I smiled.

Bailey: *goes back inside*

I sighed and closed my door, "Shall we?" I said.

He gestured me to hold his arm and escort me.

His name's Evan, and from what I saw in his profile, he's an auto technician, and a graduate from Harvard. Single man who's looking for love.