Lesson 22: You Can't Run Away From Your Problems

Hey Oxy, where the hell have you been? And what about your contests? Why haven't you been online for two months?

If you are asking any of these questions, I hope this chapter will clarify what has happened to me and what will happen from now on.

First of all, I am so sorry for not being on for so long. All of the contests I was part of or ran must have passed without me, and for that I'm sorry. I committed to these contests without actually being able to come through. I owe everyone an apology.

Basically, here's what happened:

I had finally gotten a part I wanted in a play. I was beyond excited. But, I started to get stressed out. I began procrastinating on homework assignments and I was failing classes.

I couldn't even think of going on Wattpad in that state. I was completely freaked out and stressed and scared.

I was scared of what you all would do or think of me after I came back from leaving so long.

In order for me to continue to be on Wattpad and write my stories, some things need to change first.

1. I am officially cancelling and contests I had made. And I know that it seems really selfish of me and its HG all over again, but I mentally can't handle it. I love the contests, but I can't do them.

2. I am dropping from any contests I am taking part in right now. I can't recall all the one's I am in, but hopefully the word will get out and all of you will understand.

3. I am focusing back in on my stories. That's Daised and The Life of A Genie By Judith Tyler. I still have big plans for those stories, so if you want updates, go comment and tell me.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for supporting me so far. I reached 80 followers without even being active. I am going to earn those followers, and make them stay. I hope you will want to join me for that day.

I know this isn't my typical funny entry, but I felt like this would be the best place to put my apology. I know now that I don't want to run away from Wattpad. I love you all here, and I hope you'll still let me be a part of your writing experiences too.

Lots of Love!