Prologue

Penelope is Nezuko. She was kidnapped when she was 9 to be sold in Eorka. But she managed to escape (don't ask me how). A sick lady named Christa took care of her and changed her name from Nezuko Kamado to Penelope (as her name sounded unusual and commoners in Eorka don't have a last name). A few months later Christa died. Penelope was very depressed as her new mother figure had passed away. The Duke of Eckhart found Penelope and adopted her (in my au Yvonne got lost when she was 9 so Penelope was adopted earlier) and gave Christa a proper resting place (Penelope told them that Christa was her mother).

Penelope was happy to have a family. She tried treating Reynold and Derrick how she had treated Tanjiro but she soon realized that both of them despised her after she was framed by Reynold. Everyone started abusing her so she ran away. She managed to hitch a ride and reached her hometown( bear with me please 🥲). She met Old Man Saboro ( You know the one who didn't let Tanjiro go home that day). He took her back to the Kamado family. They all shed happy tears. Penelope told them everything that had happened and everyone was furious with the duchy (Tanjiro the most because he is a kind angel until you touch his family🙂).

Meanwhile the Eckharts were searching for Penelope (just how weak is your security that a child managed to escape 🙄). Reynold regretted framing Penelope. Derrick regretted saying those reckless insults to her. The Duke regretted not taking proper care of her. The Duke punished the maids and everyone who abused Penelope. The Duke wanted to make it up to Penelope as it was because of his carelessness that Penelope ran away.

Everyone's age when Penelope/ Nezuko was adopted by the Eckharts and when she ran away

Penelope/Nezuko Kamado : 9
Tanjiro Kamado :10
Reynold Eckhart :13
Derrick Eckhart :15
Callisto Regulus :17
Vinter Berdandi :20
Eclise :10
Duke of Eckhart:???

Everyone's age in the main story

Penelope/ Nezuko Kamado: 14 ( I am not so sure about her age 🤔 as she was turned into a demon when she was 12 and demons don't age so I am just gonna go with 14)
Tanjiro Kamado: 15
Zenitsu Agatsuma: 16
Inosuke Hashibira: 15
Kanao Tsuyuri: 16
Reynold Eckhart: 18
Derrick Eckhart: 20
Callisto Regulus: 22
Vinter Berdandi: 25
Eclise: 15
Duke of Eckhart: ???

Some of the characters may not be there in the story and may only be mentioned or may not be there at all. I have not decided yet. The Hashiras will be mentioned. Some of them will probably be there like Giyuu, Shinobu and Mitsuri.

Penelope's/Nezuko's physical features
She has hair kinda like Tanjiro but brighter. She has green eyes (please imagine that Kie Kamado had green eyes). After turning into a demon her hair is black with magenta tips instead if vermillion. Her eyes turned pink.

This is the first time I am writing a story so there might be some mistakes. If you think that there are some grammatical mistakes or any other mistake please do not hesitate to correct me. If you do not like something about my story then you can leave but please don't leave a hate comment.
I do not own 'Death is the only ending for the villainess' and 'Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)'. I only own this story.

-ItsKateD