Chapter 9

Duke pov

Tanjiro is trying to keep Nezuko from hurting us, when Daki came back with a half burnt face.

She used her belts to attack again but in the blink of an eye her head fell off her shoulders. Her legs gave out and her head was now resting in her arms that were placed on top of her legs.

A man with long dark black hair, that was tied back in a low ponytail regarded us with his ocean blue eyes as he sheathed his sword.

"Tomioka-San! Arigato!" - Tanjiro

"The battle isn't over yet. This isn't Nezuko. You can still get her under control. Sing her a lullaby. Something that holds a special place in her heart. That will wake her up. I'll deal with everything here." - Giyuu

He then patted Nezuko on the head, who seemed to recognize him a bit for she seemed to calm down for a bit before squirming in Tanjiro's hold again.

She then jumped diagonally backwards, slamming Tanjiro on the ground.

Tanjiro then tried to sing her a lullaby and grabbed one of her outstretched hands.
She seemed to realize what was going on as she stopped her movements and was staring at the sky with wide eyes.
She then burst into tears. She shrunk in size to the six year old child Nezuko we knew and went to sleep on Tanjiro's lap.

Tanjiro placed his hand on her head.
"Mom... she fell... asleep..." - Tanjiro
He sounded so relieved but sad at the same time as he remembered his mother.
All of us let out a breath we didn't know we were holding.

3rd Person pov

"I really am Upper Moon Six! I am only Upper Moon Six now but I am going to get stronger!" - Daki

She started throwing a tantrum when she saw that Giyuu was ignoring her.

"I am really Upper Moon Six!  I am not lying! It's the truth! I am super amazing ok?!" - Daki

"He cut my head off! He cut my head off! Die! Die! Die!" - Daki

"ONIIIII-CHAAAAN!!!" - Daki

Giyuu was on his guard now. A girl calling for her older brother was never a good sign.

A guy with black and green hair that kinda looked like seaweed ( he would know, he is the Water Hashira after all) emerged from Daki's back and threw two sickles that destroyed the entire room.

Giyuu swiftly dodged it without getting a single scratch.

He then saw Gyuutaro the real Upper Moon Six comforting his younger sister.

"Don't cry... You've got such a pretty face... you must take care of it..." - Gyuutaro

"Onii-Chan! They were all bullying me! They all ganged up on me! They even burnt my face. Onii-Chan do something!" - Daki

"My little sister did all that she could with her little brain..... You're gonna pay..." - Gyuutaro

"You're really handsome aren't you.... such a good looking face.... I bet all the girls fawn over you.... I bet you never went to sleep without a meal.... Not fair... Not fair.... Not fair at all." - Gyuutaro

He then started scratching his cheeks and neck drawing blood.

While all this was happening, Giyuu was just standing there with a look that said 'Are you done?'

This just pissed off Gyuutaro even more.

He lunged at Giyuu trying to split his head into two using his sickles.

Giyuu deflected the attack with his katana.

Giyuu cut off his arms which he regenerated almost immediately.

The two were immersed in an immense battle with Giyuu having the upper hand.

"Onii-Chan! You can't lose to someone as weak as him!" - Daki

She used her obi and tried to rip Giyuu to shreds.

"Total Concentration : Water Breathing : Fourth Form : Striking Tide"

Giyuu decided to lure the two away from the mansion so as to not hurt anybody. He decided to use Daki as a bait and managed to hit her hard enough to push her out the main gardens and into the isolated garden, knowing that Gyuutaro would follow suit.

'To defeat them... I must decapitate them at the same time!'

Meanwhile with Zenitsu and Inosuke

Callisto was in a carriage while Zenitsu and Inosuke decided to travel on foot, saying how the carriage would slow them down.
They did not bother to wait for Callisto which greatly angered him.

So now the two are running on rooftops trying to reach the mansion as soon as possible.

They reached the mansion and heard the noises of a battle coming from the isolated areas.

Zenitsu's nerves had him frozen on the spot. Inosuke decided to run into the fight without him.

Suddenly the obi cut through the the building beside him causing a part of it to collapse on top of him which knocked him out.

Inosuke ran into the battle.
"Total Concentration : Beast Breathing : Fifth Fang : Crazy Cutting!"

All the obi were ripped to shreds in no time.

"You ugly brat!" - Daki "Hahahahah!!! Comin' through! Comin' through!" - Inosuke

Daki used her obi once again trying to severe at least one of Inosuke's limbs. Just then

"Total Concentration"

"Water Breathing"
"Thunder Breathing"

"Third Form"
"First Form"

"Flowing Dance!"
"Thunderclap and Flash : Sixfold!"

Tanjiro and Zenitsu have entered the chat- I mean scene!

The three of them worked in perfect coordination as if they shared a single mind.

(Note : The fight will not last too long as Giyuu is stronger than Uzui. Which means that Giyuu greatly overpowers Gyuutaro)

When Gyuutaro saw Daki in trouble he quickly abandoned his fight and stabbed Inosuke from behind, who had an opening to hit Daki.

Giyuu interfered before anymore damage could be done and then commenced in a battle with him once again with Tanjiro lending a hand.

Giyuu could easily behead Gyuutaro but he had to make sure Daki was decapitated at the same time or else he'd just waste his energy. Which is why he needed Tanjiro's help to stall for time.

Daki seeing Gyuutaro in a fight with two slayers tried to lend him a hand but then

"Total Concentration : Thunder Breathing : First Form : Thunderclap and Flash : Godspeed!"

Daki's neck which had turned into an obi as a last minute resort to save herself was starting to tear. She was even more scared when Inosuke jumped out of the rubble and aided his friend to decapitate her.

"DO SOMETHING! ONII-CHAN!" - Daki

Hearing these words, Gyuutaro, who had thought everything would be fine as long as his sister had her head intact began to panic.

He did everything to pry Giyuu's blade away from his neck. He then saw Tanjiro trying to add even more force to Giyuu's blade using his own.

So he pierced his jaw with his sickle in an attempt to split his skull, hoping he'd give up but to his horror, Tanjiro screamed at the top of his lungs and still tried to decapitate him.

The mark on his forehead grew and his hair looked like fire.

SLASH!

The next thing he knew his head was rolling on the ground and it eventually came face-to-face with his sister's bodyless head. 

I do not own 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess' and 'Kimetsu no Yaiba'.

See you all in next chapter! 👋

–ItsKateD