Chapter 4

Tanjiro pov

I ran towards where I thought Inosuke was. There I saw a man who looked to be in his early twenties pointing a sword at Inosuke. He had bright blonde hair and blood red eyes. He was wearing a very fancy clothing. His eyes look just like his. Is he a demon? No... He doesn't smell like one.

"Please let my friend go!" - Tanjiro
"And who might you be?" - ???
"My name is Kamado Tanjiro! My friends and I were asked to come here to be the bodyguards of the Imperial palace and Eckhart duchy." - Tanjiro

Just then Zenitsu appeared behind me.
"Don't just leave me like that!" - Zenitsu
The guy with the blonde hair seemed to freeze after seeing Zenitsu. His eyes widened in shock but he fixed his expression quickly.
He smells dangerous. I should not let my guard down.
"It seems as if none of you know who I am. I am Callisto Regulus, the Crown Prince of Eorka."
"I apologize for our impudent behavior, your highness. We are here for the first time and do not know much about the Imperial family. We are also lacking in etiquette so if we have offended you by making a mistake we would be honored if you forgive us. " - Tanjiro
"Ha! You lot manage to change your colors quite fast don't you? You say that you are to be the bodyguards for the Imperial palace and Eckhart duchy? How can I be sure that you are not lying? - Callisto (who glared daggers at Zenitsu who was beside me)
" Eeek!" - Zenitsu (who then hid behind me)
"I am not quite sure as to how we'll be able to prove ourselves but we'll do what you ask us to, your highness!"

Callisto pov

Hmm these kids are suspicious...especially that blonde kid. As far as I remember, no one other than the members of the Imperial family have blonde hair...Is he an illegitimate child or am I simply paranoid? Hmm I'll have to keep an eye on them for now. That aside, the box that the red - head is carrying seems suspicious.

"Well then if you do want to prove yourselves then I guess there is something that you can do." - Callisto
At my words their face lit up (Except for boar head kid who was complaining the entire time. I chose to ignore him.) But what I said next completely wiped the smile off their faces (even boar boy was quiet).
"Show me what's inside that box of yours." - Callisto
"That-! Your highness! It- It's just clothes and luggage!" - Tanjiro
"That's right, your highness! " - Zenitsu
They can't even lie properly. Especially the red - head, he is making a really weird face and is sweating bullets.
"Now I am even more curious. Show me what's inside the box and just maybe I will let you go!" - Callisto
I see the boy hesitating. But then he complies.
"Alright,  your highness. But please do not tell any of this to anyone else." - Tanjiro
"Haaah?! Are you really going to listen to him?!Oi! Kentaro?!" - Inosuke 
I see the boy nod then check the surroundings to see if anyone was watching. Just what are they hiding?
He then placed the box on the ground and knocked thrice. Is he carrying some animal with him?
To my surprise, the door opened and a little girl crawled out and then grew in size! My eyes widened in shock! I had too many questions!

"Just how?! What?! HOW?!" - Callisto
"Your highness, this is my younger sister, Nezuko." - Tanjiro

Sorry for the short chapter.

I do not own 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess' and 'Kimetsu no Yaiba'.

See you all in next chapter. 👋

–ItsKateD