Chapter 8

Hello - Talking to us
Hello - Thinking
"Hello" - Talking amongst themselves
" Hello" - Breathing forms

Reynold pov

"What do you mean by smell of blood? I don't smell anything?" - Reynold
"I have a very strong sense of smell. Please hold Nezuko for moment and call for me if you find any thing weird." - Tanjiro
He then pushed Nezuko in my arms and then jumped off the balcony.
"Wait! What's going on?!" - Reynold
Unfortunately, Tanjiro did not hear me.
I decided to go to Father and brother and tell them everything.
All of us then hurried out to the garden where Tanjiro was. There we saw Tanjiro standing with his back towards us and the bloodied body of a knight. The knight was alive but very injured. We then heard a girl's voice.

"Seriously, you humans are so weak." - ???

The lady was very beautiful. She had black hair and green eyes. She had weird flower patterns on her face. She wore very revealing red and black clothes clothes. She had a very evil smile plastered on her face.
All of a sudden she used the belts that were wrapped around her stomach to attack Tanjiro.
I was about to yell at Tanjiro to be careful but stopped when I saw that he diligently avoided them.
I saw brother Derrick quietly sneak towards the knight and then drag him back to safety.
I had never felt so scared in my entire life. I held onto Nezuko who was still sleeping.  How can she still sleep in this situation?! I think this is for the best. A child like her should not see something like this.

Meanwhile with Zenitsu and Inosuke

Zenitsu pov

We are currently with the Crown Prince. There is nobody else here. We were just talking amongst ourselves when...

"Do you hear that?" - Zenitsu
"Hear what?"- Callisto
"That sound is of -?!" - Zenitsu
I look at Inosuke. He understands what I am trying to say. Demon. A really strong one at that. I am so scared!

"Explain." - Callisto
"We don't have time, Cargo! We have to leave now! You stay here!" - Inosuke
"How do I know that you won't run away? I am coming with you." - Callisto
I knew that arguing with him won't work so we have decided to bring him along.
"Caw! Caw! Upper Moon Six! Tanjiro and Nezuko are facing Upper Moon Six! Caw! Caw!" - Kasugai Crow

"A talking crow?!" - Callisto

Upper Moon Six?! What is Upper Moon Six doing here?! But we have to help them!

Wait for us Tanjiro, Nezuko-Chan!

Reynold pov

The crazy lady who introduced herself as Daki, broke the sheds and buildings using only her belts! She is crazy strong!

Thank goodness we are quite far from the main estate or else she would've destroyed everything! What even is she?!

Quite a lot of people have been injured. We are warning people to get away from the scene while Tanjiro deals with Daki.

The way he is fighting seems inhumane. His eyes are bleeding and he is incredibly fast.
So much that the lady tried to run away but Tanjiro stopped her.

"What is he doing?! Just let her leave if she wants to! He is going to get himself killed!" - Reynold

"No. If he lets her go then she'll hurt even more people. I believe in him." - Derrick

The way Tanjiro used his sword was marvelous! There was some kind of fire around his blade every time he swung it.

They are currently fighting on the roof of a building. Tanjiro went defensive and blocked all of Daki's attack.