Chapter 6- Family

"Ouch!" I hear someone yell, causing me to wake up. I peek my eyes open, and I see Ross laying in the floor touching his foot. He stands up, and pushes the chair, that I'm guessing hurt his foot, across the room knocking it over.

"Piece of crap." He says turning around, and I can't help but to burst out laughing. He turns back around and looks at me, I guess he had no idea I was watching him.

"It's not funny! It hurt!" He says pointing down at his foot.

"Sissy." I say standing up. He gives me a funny smile, and I look back at him with a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. He walks over, and grabs me by my waist, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yell kicking my legs, which only makes him laugh. He starts to run into another room, which I'm guessing is the kitchen, and drops me into something wet, which soaks my jeans. My mouth immediately goes into an O shape, and I jump out, looking at what he just sat me in. The sink. That's when he starts laughing just as hard as I was before.

"You little...." I can't even think of a word to call him.

"You're just a sissy!" He says hitting me on the arm. I turn back to the sink, and run my hand through the soapy water, catching a lot of bubbles on my hand. I spin back around, and smack my hand on his face, smearing the bubbles all over, and his laugh is replaced by my giggle. He makes a sour look, and wipes the soap from his eyes, still leaving a lot on his face.

"Oh it's on." He says. He runs over to the table, where a box of baking soda was, and grabs a handful, throwing it on me, causing my clothes to turn white. He keeps throwing more and more on me, and I turn around, grabbing the sink sprayer, and squeeze the handle causing water to squirt on him, soaking him. I start to laugh, and he runs over, tackling me to the ground.

"I won." He says with a smile.

"Not quite." I say with a smirk. I push him off of me, and run to the can of paint by the door, and grab the paint brush out. I turn around, and put a streak of blue paint across his neck. He sticks his hands into the can, and chases me through the halls of the house, while I scream and laugh at the same time.

"I'm too quick for you!" I say shutting a door, with him on the other side. I lock the door, and stand by the bed on the other side of the room.

"Umm, sweetheart?" He asks opening the door.

"You do know these doors don't lock, right?" He asks smirking again. He charges at me, pushing me against the wall, while we are both laughing, and he covers my nose in blue paint.

"You're a...." I start trying to find the word as he keeps me pressed against the wall.

"Troll!" I say causing him to laugh really hard.

"A troll?" He asks.

"Yes, You know the ugly little creatures that live under the bridge in the story? That's you." I say with a smile, trying not to laugh.

"Oh so I'm ugly huh?" He asks smiling too, still not moving.

"And stinky, and hairy." I say giggling a little now. He laughs too, rolling his eyes.

"But I thought trolls were supposed to be short?" He asks.

"They are."

"But I'm taller than you! And I'm still growing, you probably aren't." He says trying to act all smart.

"Some people don't take as long to become perfect. That's why I've stopped growing." I say with a wink causing him to laugh even harder.

"Full of yourself much?" He asks with a smile.