The Awaking

It has been a month since Lan Wangji went out for a night hunt with the Junior. Right now, he is at the burial mound once more to seek Wei Wuxian soul.

He ask the same question for many year now, 'are you still here in this world, Wei Ying? Or are you somewhere else?'

When night time come Lan Wangji decide to head back to Cloud Recesse since Lan Xichen always wonder where he go after the night hunt is over.

"Wangji, did you go to the burial mound again?" Lan Wangji look up to see Lan Xichen standing in front of Jingshi doorway.

Lan Wangji didn't said anything, "Wangji, you know that Wei Wuxian won't come back!"

Without saying anything to his brother, Lan Wangji walk pass Lan Xichen and enter into his house and closed the door behind him.

'Your wrong! Wei Ying will come back! I know it!' "Wei Ying, please come back," Lan Wangji let go of his tear once more, "please Wei Ying."

A week or so later Lan Xichen send his didi on another night hunt this time is located in Mo village. They seem to have corpse causing trouble and kill the town people there. Before night time come Lan Wangji let the Junior do whatever they want until is time for them to go do their thing.

Right now the Lan disciple is at a tea inn listen to an old man telling the tale of Wei Wuxian: Yiling Laozu who was killed by his Shidi who lead the siege on his Shixiong because he is angry that Wei Wuxian have caused his clan to fall apart.

This time Lan Wangji stay in an inn where he can see the Gusu flare if they call for help.

Mo Manor

A guy wearing all white sitting in the middle of a circle that have talisman hanging all around him. Inside the room everything is broken, chair smash into piece, blood on the floor and water dripping from the ceiling when it was raining last night.

"Mo Xuanyu Mo Xuanyu"

'Whose there? Who is calling me?'

A guy with bloody bare footed wake up in front of a close eyed person who is sitting in the middle of a summon array.

"Mo Xuanyu! Mo Xuanyu."

'Whose there? Who is calling me?'

"Mo Xuanyu! Mo Xuanyu!"

'Who is Mo Xuanyu?'

'You are Mo Xuanyu. I have save you and bring you back to the living world. From this moment on you are Mo Xuanyu.'

'No, I am not. No, I'm not Mo Xuanyu.'

'I can't live like this anymore. I don't want to place a curse on you. But...they have gone too far...I have been bully by them for a very long time now. Kill them for me! Kill them for me! Wei Wuxian, take revenge for me!'

A iron white silver mask fell to the floor with a clank, Wei Wuxian opened his eye slowly since this is the first time he came back to the living world after 16 year of being dead. He take the mask into his hand and look at it.

Then the door open he was kick to the floor by someone, 'who is it? Who dare kick the great Yiling Laozu?' Wei Wuxian is confuse, he doesn't know what is going on here or who this person is that is talking to him.

After a minute of kicking and shouting those people left the room. "What is this?" Wei Wuxian pick up the book to look at it. "Isn't this...I made this. Oh I see now, isn't this Xianshe."

"Was I that horrible to be call a sinister ghoul to be brought back by a brat." Wei Wuxian felt his left arm sting, "ow ow ow," he look down to see four cut on his arm.

"Mo Xuanyu Mo Xuanyu just how much revenge do you want on the people who torture you."

Suddenly something pop up into his mind, 'wait a minute wait a minute what was Mo Xuanyu wish again.' Wei Wuxian think and think, 'this brat didn't even make a wish! He skip a step about making a wish!'

*sigh* "if I don't take Mo Xuanyu revenge then this curse will have a backlash, my soul will be annihilated and never to be reborn again. I can't ask Mo Xuanyu what is his wish is because his soul is no longer of this world. Where in the world did this brat get a hold of my book anyway?"

Wei Wuxian felt his stomach growling, 'don't tell me that I will died of hunger after just been reborn back into this world.' Then the door open, someone put a bowl of rice into the room, 'finally food.'

After a full stomach Wei Wuxian kicked the door down, 'Lock me in, I am way stronger then that even if this body cultivation is low.' The sun shine down on Wei Wuxian, 'the sunshine is so strong today.'

As he walk around he see a group of boy in white, wearing a forehead ribbon walking in his direction so he turn his back to them, 'What a coincidence? Mo Xuanyu just summoned me back and Gusu sect is here.'

'If Gusu sect is here does that mean Lan Wangji is here as well?' "Great just great, this I have to see," Wei Wuxian look down at the mask hanging on his waist, he pull it off and tie it around his face.

When Wei Wuxian finish with causing trouble in the main room, he is now in the garden drinking a bottle of wine that he took from one of the Lan disciple table, "Ewww how can you call this wine? It taste more like water the wine."

Wei Wuxian look down at the cut on his arm, 'don't tell me that I have to eliminate the entire Mo clan?'

He then see the Lan Junior disciple carrying Zhaoying flag to put all around the court yard like a star shape.

'Even though the whole entire cultivation world hate me to the bone they use my invention that was made by me. How hypocrite can they get?'

Wei Wuxian decide to go take a look at the flag, so he take one off, "Hey don't touch that! It doesn't belong to you!"

"I want it! I want it!" He put it in his clothes and run away only to have one of the Lan disciple who jump in front of him from leaving with the flag.

"Are you going to return it or not? If not, then I will beat you."

"I won't return it! I won't return it! I want it! I want it!" Wei Wuxian hold the flag close to his chest so that this Lan disciple won't take it away from him.

"Jingyi, just take it back nicely you don't have to hit him."

"I am not going to hit him. Just look at him."

'Whoever draw this flag it is correct. There is no mistake on here, so nothing will go wrong when these Lan disciple is using it. The only problem is whoever drew the flag they are lacking in experience. The incantation they drew will only influence evil being within a 5 li radius. Well...they should be enough anyway.'

"Mo gongzi can we have the flag back?" Sizhui asked.

Wei Wuxian threw the flag into the air as it hit Sizhui face, "it is just a flag. What so great about it? I can draw it better than you guys!" After saying that Wei Wuxian left from there.

'I just hope that they won't call for people that I once fight with in my first life.'
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Is Wei Wuxian right or wrong? Who will he see first that night? Read more to find out. Oh by the way it won't be the same line from either MDSZ or the untamed.