All Well Thats End Well

When it was all over they were taken a rest, "Wei Ying, here," Lan Wangji gave his handkerchief to Wei Wuxian to take to clean up his injury around his neck. "I'll be fine, I need to go check up on Wen Ning," Wei Wuxian went over to where Wen Ning is at. He send in some of his demonic energy to heal the injury on Wen Ning chest.

"It will take sometime for Wen Ning to regain conscience again," Lan Wangji went over to Wei Wuxian side, "You need to rest," Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian to sat down on the floor.

Jiang Cheng help Jin Ling with his, he have the same injury as Wei Wuxian since Jin Guangyao did use Jin Ling as his hostage to get away from Yunping town after all.

"Ow ow ow, I was only try to stop Su she from running away instead he use his sword to stab me in my leg," Nie Huaisang hissed in pain as Lan Xichen put medicine on Nie Huaisang leg.

"You will be fine Huaisang, here take this it will ease your pain," Lan Xichen put an killer pill in Nie Huaisang mouth to ease his pain.

After dealing with Nie Huaisang, Lan Xichen turn to look at Jin Guangyao he walk over to him, "Sect leader Lan."

"I understand Wei gongzi. Sect leader Jin, if you do anything unnecessary. I won't hesitate to take your life." Jin Guangyao just said thank you to Lan Xichen. He take out his medicine to put it on Jin Guangyao injury.

"Huaisang, give me the medicine," Lan Xichen turn his back to Jin Guangyao to help Nie Huaisang to find the medicine.

Since Nie Huaisang now know that it was Jin Guangyao who kill his brother, he won't let Jin Guangyao off that easy, "Xichen ge! Look out! Behind you!" Nie Huaisang shouted while pointing behind Lan Xichen.

Without hesitation Lan Xichen take out his sword and stab Jin Guangyao in his heart. This cause the other to turn around to look at the scene behind them, they see Lan Xichen stabbing Jin Guangyao with his sword.

"What happen?" Wei Wuxian asked as he look at Lan Xichen with his sword in Jin Guangyao chest.

"Sect leader Jin, didn't I tell you that if you do anything unnecessary I won't spare your life did I not tell you that?" Lan Xichen asked Jin Guangyao.

"I....I....I saw Third bro....I mean Sect leader Jin....I saw him reaching behind him to....I don't know if.....if....if he gonna....if he gonna...." Was all Nie Huaisang to said.

"You did. But did I do anything to you?" Everyone turn to look at Nie Huaisang who by now is shaking since he is scare that they might figure out that it was him who lie to them about Jin Guangyao trying to hurt Lan Xichen.

"Why are you looking at him for?! What possible proof can you find just by looking at him. All these year I didn't know that he was behind all of this." Jin Guangyao turn his attention back to Nie Huaisang, "Nie Huaisang Nie Huaisang. You're truly impressive. I didn't expect that you will be the person who would be my downfall."

Jin Guangyao got up when he did the sword went deeper, deeper and deeper into him, "stop moving!" Lan Xichen warned Jin Guangyao, he didn't listen he keep walking forward, "stop moving!"

"Good for you "head shaker" saying that you don't know anything. Great strategy that you have been planning all these year. No wonder, no one know it was you who was behind all this time."

"Xichen ge believe me! I really did see him trying to take something out from behind him!" Nie Huaisang said this to make Lan Xichen to believe him.

"You!!!"

"If you keep moving the sword will go deeper inside of you!" Lan Xichen shouted at Jin Guangyao who won't stop moving.

By now Wen Ning is awake, he look around the place and when he did, he see Lan Xichen with his sword inside of Jin Guangyao body. He got up to walk over to Wei Wuxian, "Gongzi," Wei Wuxian turn to his left to see Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, your awake." Wen Ning nodded his head, "Gongzi this," Wei Wuxian shook his head, Wen Ning didn't said anything else.

Jin Guangyao put his hand on the sword, he pull it more into his body, "Lan Xichen....Lan Xichen, I did many bad deed. I kill many people in my life but have I ever try to harm you?! Who was it that help you rebuild Cloud Recesse? Who was it that help you when you flee from Cloud Recesse?" Jin Guangyao walk closer, closer to Lan Xichen only to have the sword go deeper, deeper and deeper into him.

"Have I ever try to harm your clan? I have always been the one to support your clan as much as I can. When I seal your spiritual energy, did you see me trying to harm you?" Jin Guangyao took hold of Lan Xichen cloth, he pull the two of them back to where Nie Mingjue coffin is at.

"Xiong zhang!" Everyone ran to the back, with Jin Guangyao blood dripping down more and more, it sip into the coffin. The lip flew open a big massive of dark energy turn into a tornado behind Jin Guangyao, "Er Ge, will you die with me?"

Lan Xichen want to hit Jin Guangyao, in the end he couldn't do it. He put his hand down, when Jin Guangyao see this he knew that Lan Xichen indeed want to die with him so he did one thing, he push Lan Xichen away from him.

Jin Guangyao turn around to look at the massive tornado, "Nie Mingjue! Do you think I am afraid of you!" He went straight into the tornado.

"Lan Wangji!" Wei Wuxian shouted to Lan Wangji who nodded his head. He went to knock the statue over, it drop on top of the coffin. Lan Wangji used his guqin string to tie the coffin tightly while Wei Wuxian used his demonic energy to seal up the coffin. They want to seal the two corpse inside forever.

They all decide to go outside since the rain have stop coming down. Within a minute or so cultivator start to come into the temple. Some Junior went over to where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is at, "Hanguang Jun!" "Wei Qianbei!"