No, I Won't Leave You

'What is that troublemaker doing here so late at night? Why is he by himself? Go back to Lotus Cove silly boy,' Wei Wuxian thought to himself.

Instead of leaving from there when Fairy left the temple, Jin Ling decide to climb over the wall to see what is going on inside the temple. When he climb half way, he see many arrow is pointing at him.

Those with arrow begin to shoot at Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian stand up and throw his flute toward the arrow that is heading for Jin Ling. "Jin Ling! Hurry up and run!" Jin Ling decide to do just that.

The Jin disciple turn their attention back to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. They shoot their arrow at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji use his sword to block out the arrow while Wei Wuxian throw talisman down toward the Jin disciple. The talisman exploded into smoke, it cover up the whole place.

When Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian landed inside of the temple, the two of them didn't see what is about to happen. A guqin string came out from nowhere, it wrap around Wei Wuxian neck. Lan Wangji pointed the sword at that person, "Jin Guangyao, don't you dare hurt Wei Ying."

"Hurt him? I wouldn't dare do that in front of you and your brother. Wei gongzi it is best if you don't use your tongue to whistle or I will hurt you even more." Jin Guangyao look at the sword in Lan Wangji hand, he tell Lan Wangji to put it down or he will tighten the string around Wei Wuxian neck.

This make Lan Wangji blood boil, he lowered his sword, "Wangji." Lan Wangji attention went to his brother, "Xiong zhang." All of the Jin disciple made a circle around Lan Wangji, they pointed their arrow at him.

"Shamefully, I was cheated, I end up stepping into his trap and got my spiritual energy block. Even with my Shuoyue and Liebing I can do nothing,"hearing this Lan Wangji turn his attention back to Jin Guangyao with full anger on his facial expression.

"No need to feel ashamed Zewu Jun. Isn't Jin Guangyao best at cheating?" Wei Wuxian say this while trying not to move with a guqin string around his neck. Jin Guangyao ask Wei Wuxian how did the two of them know about the Guanyin temple.

"You did leave a deed tittle inside of your chamber back at Jinlintai, that is how I know about it. Along side Chifeng Zun head," Lan Xichen eye went wide, 'He....he....he have Da Ge head all along? Then that mean,' he tighten his hand on his sword to calm himself down.

"While we are at it, why don't you tell us what are you digging in there?" Jin Guangyao couldn't tell him since he doesn't want anyone to know what he is digging inside the temple.

The door to the temple open up, they all turn to see two Jin disciple holding a captive Jin Ling in the hand. 'This brat need to stop causing trouble. Why can't he just stay home?' Wei Wuxian thought with annoying tone in his voice.

Jin Ling see Jin Guangyao holding Wei Wuxian captive with a string around his neck. Jin Guangyao threading Jin Ling that if he make a move or try to run away, he will have someone kill him. He even tell his disciple to go take the dog down since the dog will bring someone here to cause trouble for them.

Since Jin Guangyao is too focusing on Jin Ling, many thing is going through Wei Wuxian mind, 'what is he digging for? Tunnel? Yin Hufu? Or suppressed thing?' Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Wangji, he gave Lan Wangji a signal.

Lan Wangji went forward with his sword, he try to attack Jin Guangyao but Jin Guangyao used Wei Wuxian as a shield. Jin Guangyao tell Lan Wangji to lowered his sword or he will kill Wei Wuxian in front of him.

Lan Wangji glance back at Wei Wuxian, he have no choice but to lowered his sword. 'Lan Wangji! What are you doing?! How can you lower your sword at his command?! I owe you nothing!' Wei Wuxian shouted in his mind.

"Lan Wangji, I don't blame you for anything. You should go on ahead first and find reinforcements."

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I won't leave you. I hurt you once, I don't want you to think that I will leave your side again."

'Didi, you regret saying all of those thing 16 year ago, am I right?' Lan Xichen looked at the emotion in his didi eye.

Jin Guangyao tell Lan Wangji to put away his sword, 'No no no!' "Lan Wangji don't do it!" Lan Wangji did just that, he put his sword away. "Jin Guangyao don't go too far."

The next thing Jin Guangyao tell Lan Wangji to do is, to seal up his spiritual energy. Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian couldn't believe Jin Guangyao is telling Lan Wangji to seal his spiritual energy. "Lan Wangji don-" Wei Wuxian didn't get to finish what he is saying when Jin Guangyao pull the string around his neck even tighter.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji end up doing what Jin Guangyao tell him to do.

'Lan Zhan. Why can't you think more about yourself and your brother first? You don't have to do something like this for someone like me?' "Lan Wangji, why?"

"I regret not standing by your side at NeverNight. I wasn't there for you when everyone went against you. My way of saying sorry to you, my way of saying I will always be by your side."

Soon there thunder rumble throughout the city, Jin Guangyao take his prisoner and his disciple into the temple. They got into the temple just in time, the rain begin to come down very hard.

When they are inside the temple Lan Xichen and Jin Ling sat on the other side while Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji sat on the other side near the pillar of the temple.

Wei Wuxian stared at Lan Wangji who is meditating, he is trying to unlock his spiritual energy again. Nobody know how powerful Lan Wangji is beside his brother. Having his spiritual energy seal, he can unseal it easily.

'He shouldn't do all of those thing. I owe him nothing, we aren't even close or even friends. Then does that mean.....' Wei Wuxian stop thinking when all of the candle inside of the temple have gone out, it is due to the wind blew open the door to the temple.

Jin Guangyao use a talisman to light up all of the candle once more.