It's YOU!

After the reconciliation between Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, Jin Ling help his uncle to sit back down. Jiang Cheng continue to heal the injury on his chest. Thunder continue to light up the sky as rain continues to come down.

"I'm okay now, Lan Wangji. You don't have to shield me," Lan Wangji went sad once more when Wei Wuxian call him "Lan Wangji" instead of "Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji move back to where he was sitting but this time a little closer to Wei Wuxian in case something happen to him.

Soon they heard a moaning, they all look to Nie Huaisang who is about to wake up. Lan Xichen went over to help Nie Huaisang up, "Huaisang are you alright?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Yes I'm fine but Xichen ge, where are we?" Nie Huaisang look around the place. Then there was a scream coming from the back of the temple, a foul smell float from the back to the front. Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling and Nie Huaisang covered their noise, the smell was horrible.

It smell like people have poison on their skin, it is melting off their skin, that is where the smell is coming from. Lan Xichen, along with Nie Huaisang and Jin Ling see Su he and Jin Guangyao running from the back to the front.

Lan Xichen looked at the burning flesh on Jin Guangyao hand, "what happen?" Jin Guangyao tell Lan Xichen that it was a moment of negligence. That is when Jin Guangyao realize what it is, it was poison.

Jin Guangyao ask Su she to tie a hand cloth over his wrist to stop the poison from going up to his body. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other, they stand up to see what is going on. Jin Guangyao went to the back of the temple again, the other follow along.

Wei Wuxian covered his noise, 'Someone must have put a trap for Jin Guangyao, they were waiting for him to open it.'

Su She went to open the coffin up, what inside made Jin Guangyao went white. Lan Xichen walk over to look at what is inside the coffin, Nie Huaisang did as well. The two body shook at what they see, "Da Ge."

"Da Ge," Nie Huaisang turn to look at Jin Guangyao with anger, and killing intention in his eye. Jin Guangyao has taken away someone who is dear to him, his only family left.

Even Lan Xichen is angry, Nie Mingjue was his sworn brother even before they become real sworn brother. He turn to look at Jin Guangyao who is still shaking up, "what did you do? What do you want?" Lan Xichen asked in a angry voice.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other, 'how did Chifeng Zun head get here?' Wei Wuxian thought to himself

'Someone is playing him,' Wei Wuxian smirk, "Zewu Jun. I don't think it was Sect leader Jin who can do something like this. In my opinion, whatever it is in there, it wasn't buried by Sect leader Jin at all. If he were to buried something in there, I think someone else already replaced whatever he was burying . Am I right, Sect leader Jin?" Wei Wuxian said this with a smirk still playing on his face.

Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian, 'what is in there? Who is messing around with Jin Guangyao? Did they already know about his plan?' Wei Wuxian felt eye on him, he turn to his left to see Lan Wangji looking at him, he gave a grin.

Su she went over to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, he pointed his sword at Wei Wuxian only to have Lan Wangji standing in front of him. Su she accused Wei Wuxian of doing this, "if I were the one who did this, then it will take me 16 year to figure it out or plan this whole thing before he can find out about it. Sect leader Jin, do you remember the letter in Madam Jin hand?  Madam Jin said that someone she trusted gave it to her. It was her maid Bicao, why did she decide to expose your secret? Who was it behind her and why did they tell her to tell everyone about you and Qin Su? Remember Sisi? Someone save her too. Someone has planned this very carefully for quiet some time and," Wei Wuxian look around, "whoever planned this, they know what they are  doing to get back at you? Or more like taken their revenge at you?"

Soon a monk call out, "Sect leader, someone was here before us, they have tampered with this place!" Jin Guangyao went over to the coffin he smashed his fist on it, he was angry that someone was here before him.

"Sect leader Jin, have you thought that someone is hiding somewhere is watching you? This person who switch whatever it is inside the coffin is spying on you right now. Wait that's not right that's not right, maybe he isn't human at all."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji look at a pale white Jin Guangyao as he look into the coffin of Nie Mingjue body. Lan Wangji glanced back at Wei Wuxian, he gave Lan Wangji a smile, he know what Wei Wuxian is thinking.

Su she still have his sword pointing at Wei Wuxian. Jin Guangyao tell Su She to stop quarreling with Wei Wuxian. They don't have time for this, he tell Su She that once the poison have lifted they will leave from there.

When Su she have finish tying up Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng, he went over to Jin Guangyao. He tell Jin Guangyao that he have finish tying up both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng. Jin Guangyao see the injury on Su She, he gave the medicine to him, "Treat your injury first."

While Su she is treating his injury, Lan Wangji is looking at him. That is when his eye landed on Su She torn chest, 'It is him! He the one who put the curse on Jin Zixun! The one who caused Wei Ying so much pain is him!' Lan Wangji tighten his fist, "Turn around!"

When Su She turn around Wei Wuxian eye went wide, "It's you!" Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian, he can see how angry Wei Wuxian is to see the person who cause him so much pain.