Hanguage Jun

While Wei Wuxian is resting in Mo Xuanyu room, he suddenly got dragged out of his room by the Mo servant. 'What wrong? Did something happen to the boy formation? I thought nothing happen? Well is best not to resist.'

They drag Wei Wuxian to the main room, 'why is everyone awake? Why is everyone in here?' Wei Wuxian stand up to see some of the Lan disciple is checking a corpse not just any corpse but Mo Ziyuan corpse.

Wei Wuxian look down at his arm, 'one cut just heal then that mean Mo Ziyuan is dead. Is this mine doing?'

Madam Mo walk into the room, she cry over her dead son body. When she see Wei Wuxian she pick up the nearest object to throw it at him. He was able to dodge it, 'whew that was close call.'

She blame Wei Wuxian for her dead son since he did said that he will cut off his hand if her son take anything from him again.

"Your son is dead, what that got to do with me?" Wei Wuxian said while standing behind Lan Sizhui to avoid Madam mo attacking him again.

"Madam Mo, how can you said it was Mo gongzi fault. You don't have the evidence for that."

Madam mo pointed to the left hand that was gone from her son body. 'Left arm?' Wei Wuxian went to check it out. That is when he see a black fabric inside of Mo Ziyuan cloth. He pull it out, "he had it coming."

Lan Sizhui and his fellow disciple is shock to see one of their flag inside of Mo Ziyuan body, "Jingyi, how many spiritual luring flag do we have left?"

"We have all five at first when we were dealing with the walking corpse in the west courtyard. Who would have thought that he stole one of our flag."

Then whisper went around the hall saying that Mo Ziyuan is jealous that his cousin know how to use cultivation while he doesn't. That is why he went would to steal other people tool, flag or talisman. Mostly he steal them from his cousin Mo Xuanyu.

Hearing this make Madam Mo very angry, she pick up another item to throw it at Wei Wuxian who dodge it again. She take her anger out on Sizhui and his fellow disciple saying how they can even protect a child like her son.

The Lan disciple is shock that they are been call useless, they held back their anger since they can't take their anger out on regular people.

'How many year has it been? The Lan clan still restraint themselves, well I can do that for them.' "I spit on you. Who do you think you are? They have travel far and wide to come here to exorcise evil for you! They are not your slave for you to tell them what to do! They didn't even ask for a penny in return for their exorcise and here you are calling them useless."

Wei Wuxian then point at Mo Ziyuan dead body, "And your son, he is no longer a child. How old is he now? 15, doesn't he understand human language. They tell him not to go into the west courtyard, not go outside during midnight and what did he do, he went outside at night and that is his fault. Why are you blaming me?"

The Lan disciple sigh with relief, someone stand up for them and take out their anger for them.

Madam mo tell her husband to get everyone inside, he pushed her aside. This got Madam Mo angry so one of the servant take their master away from there but soon there is a scream coming from outside.

Wei Wuxian felt another cut from his arm heal, 'another cut has disappear. Don't tell me.' He follow the Lan Junior outside, he see that the husband is already dead.

'Whatever this evil spirit is, it already kill two people in one night. This killing is brutal must be a very high level spirit.'

"What kind of evil spirit is this? We can't even handle it," Jingyi complain to Sizhui.

"Sent a signal to Hanguang Jun."

'Sent a signal to Hanguang Jun. This can't be good. If he come, he will see me. But if I leave now then everyone in the mo manor including the Lan Junior who just started their journey will dead. Ah dang it! Who in the world would send Junior to do something like this without a senior around!' Wei Wuxian went over to Sizhui and Jingyi.

"Hey now you don't have to call for your Hanguang Jun, I can handle it really?"

The two boy didn't listen to what Wei Wuxian is saying, "it will take a while for a senior to come help us for now let's put up talisman."

Jingyi went to sent up a flare to let any senior or Hanguang Jun nearby to let him know that they need help.

'I need to finish this quick before Lan Wangji show up or any other Lan that fought with me before.'

In the far distance Lan Wangji see the flare from his Lan disciple, he went toward the flare to see what solution his Junior is in.

Once again Wei Wuxian look down, 'Another disappear, wait I have four of them, one is for Mo Ziyuan, one is for his father, one is for....then that mean, Madam Mo is also dead. What in the world is this spirit that can possess people and then kill them?'

Then someone shouted, "A-Tong left hand is gone!"

"The left hand!"

Wei Wuxian begin to laugh, "hahahahah."

"Why are you laughing at a time like this you lunatic?" Jingyi said with a scowl on his face.

"Wait wait that's not it. You see, that isn't Mo Ziyuan, that isn't his father and that isn't A-tong."

"How come?" Sizhui asked.

"Well you see they aren't left handed." Wei Wuxian pointed out for Sizhui to see his point.

"Why do you said that?" Sizhui asked.

"Because every single time they beat me up, they always use their right hand."

Sizhui think back to Master Mo and A-tong how the two of them attack with their left hand.

"The spirit attracted themselves to people left hand. Everyone gather around and hold up your left hand." They all did just that.

"None of them are effective. I wonder why?" Sizhui wonder to himself. Sizhui look back at Madam Mo, he see how her left hand is different, "this isn't her hand!"

Before the Lan disciple can attack Madam Mo corpse, she already head straight to attack Lan Sizhui. "Sizhui look out!"

Lan Jingyi got kicked by Wei Wuxian, his back protected Sizhui from getting touch since the Lan disciple have protection talisman writing on them.

"You lunatic how dare you kick me?!" Jingyi shouted at Wei Wuxian, "what it wasn't me?"

'I see now. This left hand was summon over here by the Lan spirit attraction flag. It want to die as a whole corpse. This hand have tone of resentment on the person who have pass away. It can't find it corpse that is why this hand attracted itself to anyone who have resentment inside of them.'

The Lan disciple try their best to fight back with Madam Mo corpse but it is too strong for them. Sizhui tell his fellow disciple to take off their clothes and throw it at the hand that came out from Madam Mo body.

'I am impress with the Lan Junior, even though they use their cloth to trapped the hand but it can't suppress a strong opponent like this hand. It can break through any talisman or spell in itself.'

While thinking to himself Wei Wuxian went over to the dead body of Mo Ziyuan and his father, "time to wake up. See that hand over there get it." The two corpse went to attack the hand, the Lan disciple stand back to see the fight between two corpse fighting with the hand.

'It look like two corpse isn't strong enough. Should I interfere more or should I stop? If I interfere more they will figure out it was me,' just as Wei Wuxian is about to call on more stronger corpse to help him, he head the sound of Guqin.

'No way he already here! I must hide!' Wei Wuxian hide behind a pillar where he is out of sight.

"Hanguang Jun!"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
This is like The Untamed and Donghua mix together.