I Wont Admit Anything That I Didnt Do

"For protection," Lan Wangji hold the sword in front of Wei Wuxian.

"Thank you," Wei Wuxian take the sword into his hand, 'Suibian, my precious sword. I'm sorry that I couldn't wield you anymore,' he pull out the sword only half way, then put it back in.

'Why did you put it back in?' Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian with concern expression on his face. "Is there something wrong?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Is just that....is just that this body have low spiritual energy so I can't fully utilize its powers." Lan Wangji still look concern at Wei Wuxian, he look away while saying, "I'm still angry and mad at you but....I still need you to protect me.....Hanguang jun."

"Mn. I will always protect you, Wei Ying."

Wen Ning who stand to the side smile at this, but then his smile disappear, 'if only you knew how much Gongzi have gone through when he went missing for 3 month. How will you react if you know that Wei gongzi no longer have his golden core inside of him?'

"Let's go inside then," Wei Wuxian walk pass Lan Wangji, he enter into the cave and when they did, all three of them heard voice coming from deep within the cave. They hear arguing between Jin Ling and Jin Chan.

'*Sigh* kids these days, don't they know how to respect one another,' Wei Wuxian walk into the cave, "Hey, Look here now!"

"Mo-Wei Qianbe! Hanguang Jun!" Sizhui and Jingyi shout at the same time.

"Why are you so happy about? They are together after all!" Jin Chan shouted to Sizhui and Jingyi. Only Jingyi tsk at this because he doesn't care what Jin Chan said.

Wei Wuxian unsheathed his sword, he gave it to Wen Ning. Wen Ning take the sword, he walk over to the Junior and cut off the rope that is tying around them.

The Lan disciple went over to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "Wei Qianbei, your not the one who hire someone to capture us, right?"

"Hire someone to capture you? Now why would I do that? I don't have any grudge against any of you. Beside I don't have any money to hire bad people to capture you."

"That's right, Wei qianbe isn't that kind of person." Wei Wuxian put on a small smile.

"Now, let's get out of here," just as Wen Ning walk out of the cave, he went flying back into the cave. "Wen Ning! What happen?" Wen Ning looked at Wei Wuxian, "Is nothing gongzi."

'Must be Jiang Cheng Zidian,' "Wen Ning stay in here." Wen Ning nodded his head head.

When they all left the cave many clan is there waiting for them. Many of the Junior went to their father, mother, brother and sister side.

Lan Wangji and his disciple went to greeted Lan Qiren, and then the disciple went to stand behind Lan Qiren. Lan Wangji is the only one who didn't go to Lan Qiren side, "Wangji, come." He extended his hand out to tell Lan Wangji to come to his side.

Lan Wangji just stand where he is at, he doesn't want to leave Wei Wuxian side, 'sorry Shifu but I won't leave his side anymore. I will stand next to Wei Ying no matter what.'

Soon all of the clan leader start to talk bad about Wei Wuxian and making up lies saying that Wei Wuxian kill their mother, father, brother, sister and blame him for decapitate their leg.

'Blame me for thing I didn't do! You all think that you are right when you are actually wrong!' "Ah hahahahah!" Everyone look at a laughing Wei Wuxian, one of the clan leader asked, "what are you laughing at Yiling Laozu?"

"I am laughing at how stupid and idiot can you people get. Is true at NeverNight, there were three thousand cultivator people there. How could I kill all of them at once? I won't admit anything that I didn't do. What happen Chifeng Zun isn't my do and what happen to Qin Su isn't my doing either."

One of them ask, if is not him then who is it, "I don't have the proof of what happen at Qiongqi path or at NeverNight. And those puppet that you encountered along your way up here weren't manipulated by me."

There is one clan leader who still trying make things difficult for Wei Wuxian by making up more lies, he said that Wei Wuxian is the only one who can manipulate so many puppet at once because he have done it so many time in the past.

"Yin Hufu.....Yin Hufu doesn't belong to anyone, it doesn't answer to anyone. Yin Hufu can answer to anyone."

The same clan leader from earlier still accuse that Wei Wuxian that Yin Hufu belong to him, doesn't that mean Yin Hufu answer to him only.

"Then let me ask you this, who was it that told me they will burn Wen Ning to ashes. Now, how weird is that. Someone has been hiding him for 10 year and now he is still alive." Everyone turn to look at the Jin clan disciple.

Soon a big gust of wind blew their way, "everyone be careful!" Lan Qiren said loudly to everyone to hear him. Some people look behind them while some people still put up their guard around Wei Wuxian.

When they all try to fight, their spiritual power was low they couldn't attack the puppet with full power. They all split up blood,it came out dripping down at the corner of their mouth.

"What happen?"

"I lost my spiritual power!"

"Damn me too." Jiang Cheng said while looking down at the ring in his hand.

"Hey everyone there is a big array inside this room. If there is a senior out there we can mend the array!" Sizhui shouted to all of the clan leader and disciple to come inside. Many of them doesn't want to go into a place that once belong to Wei Wuxian, they don't want to get ambushed by him.

"If no one want to go then I will," Nie Huaisang said thus as he and his disciple went into the demon cave.

Many still didn't want to go in, "A-Die let's go let's go. If they want to do something to us then they already done it." Zizhen ensured his father that nothing will happen to them. So with that everyone went inside the demon cave.

Wei Wuxian look at the arrogant sect leader who keep on accusing him of thing, "Sect leader Su, why aren't you going inside?" Sect leader Su didn't said anything.

"Okay okay since you are so brave then stay out here then," when he hear Wei Wuxian said this, Sect leader Su and his disciple went inside the cave as well.

Wei Wuxian look back at Wen Ning and Lan Wangji who is still fighting the puppet, 'there's too much for them to fight all at once. Is not that I am worry about him, I just don't want to be the person who Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren to go after if anything happen to him,' "Lan Wangji! Wen Ning! Come inside!"