Everything Come Into The Light

"It's you!"

Su she realize that he has made a mistake, he pull his torn cloth together and turn away from Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. However, everyone in the temple already seen the scar on his chest. Su she chest was covered with many hole of different size.

"Hundreds hole curse!" Jiang Cheng said with anger in his voice.

Wei Wuxian body begin to shake, Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian tie hand, "The curse is hard to get. It is hard to find." Jiang Cheng glance from Wei Wuxian back to Su she.

Nie Huaisang doesn't know what is going on, "Xichen ge, what is going on here?" He asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen already figure out what is happening, he walk over to Jin Guangyao asking, "So this was your plan to ambush Wei gongzi at Qiongqi road. That is why you want us to invite Wei gongzi knowing that Jin Zixun would go and attack Wei gongzi with a hundreds holes curse on him. Right?" Lan Xichen calmly questioned Jin Guangyao.

Jin Guangyao went completely silence, this is the answer to Lan Xichen questions. Lan Wangji squeezed Wei Wuxian hand, he turn to look at Lan Wangji. Jin Guangyao turn to look at Lan Xichen, he ask Lan Xichen why did he ask him these question.

Jiang Cheng didn't stay quiet, "Isn't that obvious! If Jin Zixun didn't get curse then none of this would happen! You planned to take down both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun, so that you can become the next sect leader and become Xiandu!" Jiang Cheng pause to let everyone take in at what he just said.

He the continue, "Su She was behind all of this, he has a grudge against Jin Zixun that is why he put the curse on Jin Zixun. We can all guess who was behind him after all these year!"

"Jin Guangyao! I don't even know you back then! I never done anything to you and yet you push the blame on me for the death of Jin Zixuan!" Tears begin to come down Wei Wuxian eye, Lan Wangji move his hand up to wipe it away.

Jin Guangyao move Su she to the side, he look down at Wei Wuxian, he tell Wei Wuxian that if there is no feud how can they live in peace, that is why he started this whole thing. He want everyone to blame Wei Wuxian for the death of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun.

"You lowlife scoundrel!" Jiang Cheng voice is full of hatred toward Jin Guangyao. Su She turn around to look at Jiang Cheng, he pointed at each and everyone in the room while saying, "You all think your so great with your decent clan, noble gentries and you rely on your birth and the power of your family. How dare you look down on people like me and Sect leader Jin?!"

Hearing all of these Wei Wuxian begin to laugh, everyone looked at Wei Wuxian, "I understand now......"

"Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji asked in a worry voice.

"I understand why you got so many people kill. Just for this......just for this!" The last part made Wei Wuxian shouted at Su she.

Jin Guangyao went straight at Wei Wuxian telling him that he is unfortunate. "Not unfortunate?" Wei Wuxian asked. Lan Wangji who is sitting next to Wei Wuxian is holding back his anger, he want so much to stab Jin Guangyao in the stomach for saying such thing to Wei Wuxian.

Jin Guangyao went on saying, even if they didn't put a curse on Jin Zixun, he know that Wei Wuxian will attack something else sooner or later. He know what kind of person Wei Wuxian is, a kind, nicely speaking, chivalrous and untamed. He even said that wherever Wei Wuxian go, he will make enemies everywhere.

Lan Xichen who is standing on the side just shook his head at this, he can't believe what Jin Guangyao is saying. Everything Jin Guangyao said about Wei Wuxian is wrong, they were all bunch of lies. Even Jiang Cheng can't stand Jin Guangyao say such thing about Wei Wuxian.

One thing Jin Guangyao said made Wei Wuxian very angry, "if anything happen in this cultivation world, everyone know who they will blame first. They will point their figure at you! Wei Wuxian! Yiling Laozu! Since you can't even control your temper!"

No one expect Jiang Cheng to shout out, "You! You son of a prostitute!" This one sentence went straight to Jin Guangyao head and his hatred. "Your such a aggressive person Sect leader Jiang, just because you have know the truth. There one thing you should blame yourself Sect leader Jiang, since you were the one who lead the be siege on your Shixiong, did you not? If your relationship with Wei Wuxian was stronger then none of the other sect could have ever manipulated you. During the Sunshot, LanLing Jin clan, Gusu Lan Clan and Qinghe Nie clan, each of this clan rival against one another. The Jiang clan is been rebuilt by the youngest sect leader Jiang who have Wei Wuxian by his side, the most powerful cultivator then anyone else."

Jiang Cheng turn to look at Wei Wuxian who is now having tear running down his face, Lan Wangji did the same earlier he wipe the tear away with his sleeve. Wei Wuxian stop Lan Wangji hand, "thank you."

"Mn."

"Your such an evil person, Jin Guangyao," Jiang Cheng looked at Jin Guangyao with killing intention in his eye.

"Am I now? If you were strong enough, then you would be able to protect your Shixiong, Sect leader Jiang."

What Wei Wuxian about to said have everyone look over at him, "Since your just a son of a whore, you really have a bad mouth. Since you are a son of a whore, these word is a forbidden word for you right? Now wonder you and Xue Yang killed Chifeng Zun."

Jin Guangyao can't stand what Wei Wuxian just said, he stand up, "tell everyone to get ready. We are leaving," when Jin Guangyao walk toward the door of the temple Wei Wuxian call out, "Jin Guangyao," Jin Guangyao stop walking, "Tell us, how did you and Xue Yang kill Chifeng Zun? I think Zewu Jun and Nie Huaisang deserve to know, don't you think so?"

Lan Xichen tighten his fist on his sword while Nie Huaisang is shaking up now he know it was Jin Guangyao who murdered his brother.

Wei Wuxian have on an evil smirk, "Jin Guangyao, aren't you afraid?" Jin Guangyao turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, "Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that he will come back to take his revenge on you," thunder roaring outside, Jin Guangyao and Lan Xichen turn to look at the coffin behind the statue. Wei Wuxian smirked he can see how white and pale Jin Guangyao have become.