Yueyang

"Let see the only thing on me is the curse that come from Jin Ling and Jin Ling got the curse from the stone castle of the Xindlu Ridge. Then that mean...."

"Mn. We need to head back to the stone castle. There might be another body part somewhere there. We need to search for it."

The two of them head back to the Nie clan stone ridge. When they got there the two see Nie Huaisang taken out the corpse from behind the wall. He tell Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji that the corpse in their tomb have all of their limb, none of them is missing an arm or anything.

'Then where do we look? If not the arm then?'

"The leg."

"Of course since the curse mark is on my leg then it should be the leg. Take of their pants."

Nie Huaisang is taken back by Wei Wuxian telling him to take off the corpse pant. Nie Huaisang tell Lan Wangji to stop Wei Wuxian from doing embarrassing thing like taken off the dead corpse pants.

Lan Wangji said that he will do it, he cut in between the upper and lower half if the pants. The two found one of the corpse have one leg that got sew to a different body part.

Even Nie Huiasang doesn't know who would do that to a decease person. Nie Huiasang tell Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian about how his past sect leader always collect corpse to put them into their saber tomb to balance out the energy from inside their stone castle.

'It look like we won't know who it is until we gather all of the body part together.' "Now, what?"

"Let's head back to the inn, we need to know where will the hand point to next?" That night the two of them play a song for the ghost hand, when the song is done the hand pointed to Southwest.

The ghoul hand take them to Yueyang. "Whoa this place have tone of different smell....." Wei Wuxian eye life up, 'Wine!'

On their way to find a inn Lan Wangji couldn't help but glance at Wei Wuxian who is jumping from one vendor to the next. He sigh, "Wei Ying, is getting late we should find an inn."

"I know, why don't you go first? I will come find you." Wei Wuxian said this without turning around to look at Lan Wangji. He look at Wei Wuxian one more time and then walk away to find an inn for them to stay in.

"I hope he get two room instead of one. I don't feel comfortable being in the same room as him.' Wei Wuxian continue to jump from one vendor to the next, 'Wow, Yueyang have more fun thing to do then Yunmeng.' This got Wei Wuxian to become sad, 'Yunmeng, the place where I can't return anymore. Nowhere.....there is no more place I can call home.'

When morning turn to night, Wei Wuxian went to find the inn that Lan Wangji is staying in. And when he did, he found Lan Wangji standing outside of the inn waiting for him. 'Sometime I wonder why he is searching for me, I mean we aren't that close or not even soulmate anymore why bother.' "Lan Wangji Ah Lan Wangji, why are you doing this to yourself."

With a sigh Wei Wuxian walk toward Lan Wangji,m"Lan Wangji, aren't you suppose to be in bed right now?"

"Waiting for Wei Ying." Was all he said.

"Did you get us two room?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "Gongzi, I already have your dinner ready in your two room." Waiter told Lan Wangji, "thank you."

Lan Wangji turn around to walk back into the inn, "man I am hungry," Wei Wuxian walk into the inn as well. He went to the room that he is staying in.

When Wei Wuxian got to his room, he see his favorite dish. "This look good, I wonder if Lan Wangji got it for me." 'Well at least he remember what I like.' "But there is no wine," then there is a knock on his door, "come in."

The waiter bring in two bottle of wine for Wei Wuxian, "The gongzi in the other room ask me to bring two of these wine to you."

"Thank you, oh by the way. Have anything strange happen in Yueyang?" Wei Wuxian asked while pouring wine into his cup.

"Strange?" The waiter asked.

"Like haunted house, deserted cemetery, corpses there were cut apart. And so on."

The waiter tell Wei Wuxian about the Chang clan, how at night you can hear moan, wailing, crying and slamming on the door. Everyone who walk by it begins to stop walking by the Chang clan.

"Thank you for the information." The waiter left the room, "I should let Lan Wangji know about it. Then we can check it out."

In the morning Wei Wuxian waited for Lan Wangji outside of the inn, "Your awake, I got something to tell you."

"Mn."

"The waiter said that there something happen at the Chang Clan. We should go check it out."

"Mn."

"Should we eat first?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Mn."

'Mn. Is that all he can said. Well he never really the person who said a lot of word.'

After the two of them finish eating they head to the Chang clan. "It look like the door is open." The two enter into the house and when they did, the two feel eye on them.

The two soon hear noise coming from the back of the Chang clan manor. They run to the back to see what is making that noise. And when they did, the two see a man in mask digging a grave.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Wei Wuxian shouted at that person. 'What is it that he digging?' That person final got what he want, "Lan Wangji get the bag!" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

When Lan Wangji is fighting with this person Wei Wuxian watch the fight between the two of them, 'This person know the Lan clan fighting style. Does Lan Wangji know him?'

Lan Wangji win the fight, he got his hand on the bag that the person was holding. He threw it to Wei Wuxian who caught it. 'Why is this guy digging up the Chang clan grave?' Wei Wuxian see that person take out a talisman, "He using teleportation talisman to get away!"

Lan Wangji try to catch the ghost mask man but couldn't, he got away from them just like that.