Decision

In the morning when Lan Wangji wake up, he walk to the other side of the room he expect to see Wei Wuxian there but he is not. This got Lan Wangji to go into a panic mode, 'Wei Ying did you leave?! Please don't leave!'

Lan Wangji rush out of the door, "Hanguang Jun," Jingyi and Sizhui bow to Lan Wangji, "Have you two seen Wei- I mean Mo gongzi?" Lan Wangji asked.

"No, we haven't. We were about to come get Mo gongzi about his little apple."

"What about my little apple?" Everyone look on top of the roof to see Wei Wuxian stretching his limb from his sleep on the roof.

"What are you doing sleeping on the roof?!" Lan Wangji turn to look at Jingyi, "sorry Hanguang Jun."

"Your little apple is making loud noise. Our qianbe is studying right now," Jingyi said to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian jump down from the roof and landed in front of Sizhui and Jingyi, "Okay, take me to him."

Sizhui and Jingyi take Wei Wuxian to his little apple, he didn't say anything to Lan Wangji once he came down from the roof. 'Just like 16 year ago, he avoiding me. When are you going to speak up, Lan Wangji. Don't you want to clear up this misunderstanding between you and Wei Ying.' With this thought in mind Lan Wangji went to do what he usually do.

"You just need to give him an apple, see?" Little apple stop making noise. 'Ahahah I forgot to get up early to leave!' "Ah whatever."

Then all of suddenly there is the sound of the bell ringing, "where is that sound coming from?"

"Is coming from the underworld chamber!" Wei Wuxian see Sizhui and Jingyi run toward the sound of the bell.

"Should I go or don't go? They are busy dealing with whatever it is that is going on in that chamber of their." 'Ahahahah what is the deal!' Wei Wuxian end up going toward the sound of the bell as well.

"I need a flute first," Wei Wuxian look around, 'that will do!' He went to take Sizhui sword and cut the bamboo. 'Damn it, I want to leave cloud Recesse it look like I won't be able to leave thing like this.'

After he finish craving the flute Wei Wuxian went to where the other Lan disciple is at.

'Why can't I leave this place?! Why can't I leave that big idiot ice cold Hanguang Jun?!' "Whatever you are doing? You better not get kill!"

When Wei Wuxian got there he see one of the Lan disciple got injured, *Sigh* "What happen in there?" He asked.

"We shouldn't have....We shouldn't have it.......," that disciple fainted after saying that.

'That ghost hand again,' Wei Wuxian went to step in front of the door, "OPEN!"

"Are you crazy the door won't ope-" Jingyi stop his mid sentence when the door to the underworld chamber opening.

Wei Wuxian walk into the room, he see the Lan elder and Lan disciple laying on the floor unconscious. 'What powerful resentment? We can't summon the soul of this hand. Even if we try playing Evocation together it didn't work.'

'Unless....this person soul had been cut into many part along with it corpse.'

After the two of them play a suppressing song, the ghost arm fall down to the ground. It stop moving as well.

When Lan Wangji tell Sizhui to get all of the injured to the healer, Lan Wangji decide to follow in the direction that the hand have pointed. There is still one thing he need to do, he went to grab Wei Wuxian and take him back to Jingshi.

"Hey Lan Wangji! Let me go!"

"We need to talk."

"I won't listen to any of your lies anymore! You hate me remember! You never like me in the first place!"

"You got it wrong," Lan Wangji stop walking, he let go of Wei Wuxian hand.

"Wrong? How am I wrong?" Wei Wuxian asked as he take a step away from Lan Wangji.

"Never hate Wei Ying, I....I....l" Lan Wangji can't find himself to tell Wei Ying his feeling at all. 

"I lie."

"Ah?"

"What I said to xiong zhang 16 year ago was all a lie....I...I...I," 'Why can't I said it?'

"You what? Stop talking mid way," Wei Wuxian is getting annoy by the way Lan Wangji is talking.

"Lan Wangji either you said it or I will leave right now!?" Wei Wuxian shouted at Lan Wangji who still have his back to Wei Wuxian.

When Lan Wangji didn't said anything Wei Wuxian turn around to leave, 'I will leave Little Apple here. He seem to like this place.'

Before Wei Wuxian can go any further Lan Wangji said, "Help me solve this first then I will tell you."

'Help you? Is more like I don't want to help you at all.' *Sigh* "it doesn't matter if I want to know or not. But I will help you, doesn't mean I will talk to you. I only talk to you if I have too."

"Mn."

The first place the hand point them to is the northwest, it take them to Qinghe. Where the Nie clan resident. This is where they will find their next clue. It is somewhere in Qinghe.

While they walk around Qinghe Wei Wuxian heard one of the Qinghe town people talking about talisman and picture of Wei Wuxian that will protect them.

"Hey! Do you even know what Wei Wuxian look like?! How could you draw someone so handsome into a monster like this?! If you haven't seen him then don't draw him or you will mislead the younger generation!" Wei Wuxian tighten his hand on the drawing.

The seller ask Wei Wuxian if he has seen Wei Wuxian himself, just as Wei Wuxian is about to answer the seller he felt something is heading his way so he dodge it. Whatever it is, it hit the seller instead of him.

Wei Wuxian look over to his right, 'Jin Ling! What is he doing here?'

"How dare you mention Wei Wuxian in front of me. Do you want to get beat up?' Jin Ling said with an annoying tone in his voice.

'This child, he have the same temper as his uncle and father, he doesn't have any of his mother good side. I will fix that up for him or he will end up suffering great losses for sure.' "Jin Ling."

"You again. Why haven't you left yet?"

"Ha! Who was it that got hold down to the ground huh? Who was it?"

Jin Ling blew a whistle with his two finger in his mouth, *bark bark*

Wei Wuxian went stiff, he turn around to see, 'Dog! Dog! Dog! Lan Zhan!'