Wei Ying Is You?

'I need to destroy all evidence from Mo Xuanyu. I can't let Lan Wangji know that he has summon me back to the living world,' while Wei Wuxian is destroying the evidence he forgot to destroy the book.

After destroy all evidence he left the Mo Manor on a donkey he call, "Little Apple"

Lan Wangji and his Lan Junior couldn't capture the evil corpse hand. "Jingyi, where is Mo gongzi?" Sizhui asked.

"Sizhui why are you asking about that lunatic?" Lan Jingyi asked.

"Jingyi, Mo gongzi did help us remember," Lan Jingyi sigh as he nodded his head so all of them went to look for Mi Xuanyu. They didn't know that he already left the Mo manor.

'Who are they looking for?' While still standing on his sword Lan Wangji see a black figure dash out from the Mo manor, he went to follow it. When Lan Wangji landed on the empty street he look left and right, 'Wei Ying is it really you?'

'I should head back to the Junior,' Lan Wangji flew back into the Mo Manor, "Hanguang Jun," all the Junior gave Lan Wangji a bow.

"Sizhui, who were you looking for?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Mo gongzi, Mo Xuanyu. He was helping us to deal with the dead corpse of Madam Mo, her husband and her son. He even tell us what cause the dead of all three family members."

"Now we can't find Mo gongzi anywhere."

Lan Wangji look around to see if there any of the Mo servant still around or not. He see one of the maid, "Excuse me guniang do you know where Mo Xuanyu gongzi room is at?"

"Mo Xuanyu room is near the West courtyard," the maid told Lan Wangji who gave her a bow as a thank you for telling him.

When Lan Wangji went to the room, he see that the room is a mess. He can smell the hint of metallic of blood. He look around the room and found a notebook, he pick it up to look at it. 'This is Wei Ying book. How did Mo Xuanyu get his hand on something like this?'

Lan Wangji look down at the floor, 'a summon array, what kind of array?' He look through the book, he see the the same array in the book then on the floor.

'Summon a soul to take another body. Then that mean Mo Xuanyu gave up his body for Wei Ying. Where is Wei Ying? Where did you go?' Lan Wangji decide to take the book with him, this way no one can find out that Wei Wuxian is back to the living world.

Lan Wangji left the room to go back to his Junior disciple, "Hanguang Jun, what are we going with the three member of the Mo family?"

"Let's help them with the funeral ceremony," the Lan disciple nodded their head.

After the ceremony, the Lan disciple and Lan Wangji left the mo manor. Lan Wangji continue to take the Junior to their next destination for a night hunt.

The next place Lan Wangji take them is Dafan Mountain. When they walk to Dafan Mountain, Lan Wangji see many golden net that belong to the Jin clan. 'How spoil can Jiang Wanyin get? He and Jin Guangyao is spoiling Jin Rulan too much,' Lan Wangji sent Bichen to cut down all of the net since people will get trap in them if they activate the net.

Lan Wangji then sent his Bichen toward Jin Rulan to stop him from landing an attack on the person in black cloth and wearing a mask. He see the mask person running behind the tree to hide, 'Hide? Why would he hide? Wei Ying wouldn't hide from me, would he?'

Wei Wuxian is in shock and surprise to see two people he knew from his first life here at the same place, 'Today is a bad luck for me, first I see Lan Wangji and now, Jiang Cheng.'

"Sect leader Jiang," the Lan disciple gave Jiang Cheng a bow.

"Well well isn't Lan er gongzi. You do have a reputation to "appear where the chaos is at." Why are you here today in this forest? Are you here to take credit from the Junior or are you looking for someone?"