Welcome to The School Hydro!

Hydro enters the school by accident, when leaving the school, the guards won't let Hydro leave the school, and also, the guard is polite and calm, not abusive.

"Hey kid, are you new in school? because you look like you we're carrying a backpack and filled with books" the Guard questioned, "(What the hell? i don't even have a backpack)", When Hydro looks at the Back, he literally had a Backpack, "(I Think i'm gonna saw yes, but i think i'm screwed)".

Well, first day of school, he goes to the principal's office. "(i told you Hydro it's a bad idea)", welp, i think Hydro was screwed, the principal requested in Mandarin, when Hydro sees the bag, he has the enrollment, "What the firetruck?" Hydro whispered, as he gives the enrollment to the Principal, and the Principal Accepted, and he remembered that someone has the first day of school, and yes, there is Fazbear's Fright existed in 2023, The FNAF Lore.

Hydro saw these bullies, smart, and even nervous students, and he looks straight right at his Section, and even found a classroom, with 5 bullies, 5 smartest students, and yes, even students that got bullied, he sat down and waits for the teacher, and when the teacher enters the classroom.

When the Teacher has it's first day of teaching, eh, i think Hydro don't have a money, and he needs to be teached, sad he doesn't even know mandarin. a teacher named Mr. Kieslowski, The teacher at Lester B. Pearson Middle School, i think Hydro is on the wrong section, wait yes he is bruh.