School Madness

Meanwhile from an Alternate Universe, Atlas and Devilas was fighting, when Atlas has a hair like Goku, They we're transported to the Portal.

Meanwhile.

Angelo: so how are we going to rescue them?

Hydro: i don't know! they are bunch of Fruckin' robots here!

Angelo: i know but WHAT SCHOOL NAME IS IT?

Hydro: Lester B. Pearson Middle School

Angelo: THEY ARE MIDDLE GRADES? BUT YOU ARE A KID-

Hydro: I KNOW BUT STOP ASKING WE'RE GETTING IN THERE QUICK

Hydro and Angelo stopped arguing, it was an Urgent Thing, saving students from the school electroman and the other's meet Up Hydro, but electroman doesn't kno- wait he knew that hedgehog. Anyways, they pushed the door but it was stuck, After that, Devilas Appears, The Another Atlas kicked of Devilas and he got sucked into a Portal.

"What the hell what even time is this?" The Another Atlas asked what is going on, "wait how the fuunk did you get that Goku Hair?" Atlas asked the Alternate Atlas, "You know what step aside, i'm breaking this door with my powers and you owe me thank you, alright?" Alternate Atlas owed them, "Fine..." everyone just says fine.

The Alternate Atlas uses his power to break off the door, and yet the portal opens, "well that was quick" Angelo yet his face becomes normal, Alternate Atlas goes back and says Goodbye, meanwhile they got inside of the school, Hyper scanned the closet if there is any humans, and yet there is only 20, yet Hydro and electroman tries to evacuate off all the people to prevent in getting Danger.

There was more possessed people chasing them, and yet Angelo and Hydro tries to stop it, electroman relies on Hydro and yet he will evacuate people out of the school, the People was running, every Robots firing around the Building. And yet, many Villains appeared.