Infinite, and His Squad

(Before you read i would like to credit @AtlasBlox for the idea of the Story, and an epic crossover, so start reading don't waste your time.

Alternate Atlas, with Infinite leads his squad to the school. They rescue every one in school screaming and hiding. But suddenly they hear a loud noise coming from 5-C. They blocked the gate so good that it was unopenable... Atlas pushes the door with kaioken x20 and it breaks. He rushes in and comes back from the school with the nerd on his back. Later, Atlas goes back, and starts to fight Devilas at his world, and then, a Shining Light Appears to Blind them off and Faint, from a new World, which is all Blue, meeting a Cat? yes, His name is Beerus, and Whis. The Training Era Starts.

Infinite has a Squad, with a tons of Jackals, they brought a sword, they obey Infinite's order, and Soon After.., Infinite is Invincible, while Hydro and Angelo saw Infinite with a Phantom Ruby, the Portal appeared, It's the alternate Atlas, "This copied looking Goku, bet this guy is not strong enough" Infinite wanted to make fun of Him, but no, Alternate Atlas is serious, like he can do bunch of techniques, how can Infinite Survive that.

"Ayo looks like this guy is going to finish your balls off, i don't think you can handle your balls longer from his techniques bud" Hydro takes an insult, "Well that looks like it's true" Alternate Atlas was impressed of his Insult, and soon, the Team went to finish off his Squad, The agents of The Jackal Squad, Uno; Deux; Quatre; Trois; Cinq; Sei, Their goal is to raid Eggman's base, Formely, and last, Defend Eggman's base from Shadow, and failed.

Alternate Atlas makes a Beam, but Hydro decided to Mix It, When the Beam mixed with Hydro's powers, Infinite and the others will make a shield, and yet to make a Laser Beam, but yet, after that, it didn't work...