Hydro vs. The Murder Drones

Hydro goes out on the forest with electroman, Hydro hears a noise coming from him, it was like an ambience, the forest starts being foggy, electroman gets his shotgun and loads it, everyone goes to it's formation, Hydro wields his katana, when something appears at the front, it flew over Hydro, Hydro kicked someone's face brutally and yet, electroman fires his gun to a boy, Atlas knocks over The Other girl, didn't know yet?

V, N, And J, that is also known as Murder Drones, and yet he doesn't even know them, but they only know Hydro for sure, they didn't know Hydro had a blonde hair, a cowboy hair, N Uses his Arm Cannon, aiming at Hydro and their friends, When Hydro disappeared from a Cannon that is not loaded yet, and N didn't see Hydro disappeared, Hydro goes to N's back, putting his katana to the Back, V uses her ability but she was stuck from a slimy figure from her feet, every murder drones disappeared, There is an Air coming from Hydro, It was N Aiming at Hydro, Hydro grabs his Katana and sliced him together by grabbing a katana.

Hydro repaired N Back when he sliced N, because it was called warning, wherever comes to Hydro again, Hydro will never fix someone who sliced again, and yet The Murder Drones retreated, Hydro and Electroman proceeds to go to The House.