Whacky Wizard?

Hydro got onto the classroom as he expected, Hydro saw electroman at his own eyes, when electroman notice that it is indeed Hydro, it is Science class, ok but they will do it individually. Hydro will make a mix or Experiment today, because the Teacher told them to mix in the ingredients. Hydro first off to put black, The Speedy Potion, a Yellow Mix, also known as Floating Potion, Red Mix, the Camouflage Potion.

Hydro was done mixing the Potion, everyone smells Hydro's potion, it smeels like an Apple mixed with Orange Juice, "You know what screw this" Hydro messed up and Tried to drink a potion, everyone was confused and disgusted, Hydro feels, Lighter, a bit, nothing happened to him, the body, something happened, it looks like he can Fly,  or be Invisible.

It is dismissal time, electroman waits for Hydro, when Hydro goes out, they had a talk, "hey, Hydro is that you with a Blonde Hair?" electroman questioned, "Bro it's me why would you guys still asking me questions for the last time?" Hydro surprised them, "WAIT WHAT, WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT US!" electroman is in shock, "Holy funck you are alive Haidro?" Marco shocked, "Ok guys but please don't tell my mom i am alive because i swear i was bringing a katana" Hydro makes a secret for Them.

Well, Hydro and electroman visits Hydro's old house.