Real Gone

Entering the Squares which came from a phone, which had the same feeling like last time, going to the App just like changing on the internet might ruin your career and your life.

By a Mirror, Superior starts to crash, and got Deactivated, but the pod is locked, Hydro starts to run over his arms, Destroying The Death Egg Robot, by using it's sword, Angelo goes through the Core, While Hydro does The Whippin' from The Head.

Eggman's control starts to Malfunction, The Death Egg Robot starts to Self-Destruct, The Phantom Ruby was gone, while Infinite is alive and Unmasked, he starts to grab his sword and stabs someone. Hydro sensed Infinite and getting all powers through the Entire Universe.

Hydro and Infinite starts to make a swordfight, while other people out there tries to fight all Robots.

Hydro and Angelo was on a Building

etting near to Infinite, Infinite's sword can slash and yet he targets Angelo and Hydro

Atlas and the others struggled, fighting those robots, Mei was surrounded, and her friends yes.

Hydro and Infinite Challenges who is the strongest by using a Phantom Emerald, Atlas saw Hydro making Blocks, and Hydro  goes after the Emeralds, no, The Core, Infinite Was about to steal it, The Earth was making earthquake, Hydro, Angelo and Infinite goes after the Emerald.

Hydro and Infinite bumps each other, sword by sword slashing off Infinite, Angelo goes for it and yet it was one of his emeralds, Infinite throws his sword, Hydro kicked his sword, when touching the emerald, The World Goes Normal, and making a large splash, Infinite turns to dust, The Eggman Robot too, and every robots.

When Hydro collapse, Hydro's hair turns red, and when he collapse, the Shiba Inu Doge, was out from his body, and can no longer transform into a Dog anymore, "Thank you buddy....it was an adventure, hope we'll meet again someday" as a final note to cheems, he starts walking away.