Meeting a Hedgehog

Hydro soon after seeing the enemies at the back, it was unknown, they we're possessed, by a Phantom Ruby, that thing, is very Dangerous, when you use it, you will lose your self.

Hydro runs and he can't kill the enemies no more, but soon, there was something passing by, that One hedgehog, Dark Blue fur, red and black eyes, and that look-a-like Uranus lines that is around his body, the scarf, and also similar to Infinite's shoes, but with the Color of Sonic Shoes.

He destroyed the Robots, and  yet he makes the possessed people by preventing them to get possess again, Hydro met this one Hedgehog, Angelo.

"Hey man! what's up?" That one Hedgehog, that is similar to shadow and Sonic, and Silver, Angelo and Sonic teams up and attacks Robots and the Possessed people, and soon, there was more stronger enemies nearby, and yet Hydro doesn't have enough en...

"Hey man! what's up?" That one Hedgehog, that is similar to shadow and Sonic, and Silver, Angelo and Sonic teams up and attacks Robots and the Possessed people, and soon, there was more stronger enemies nearby, and yet Hydro doesn't have enough energy.

Meanwhile. On a Hotel, electroman turns on the TV and he was bored, and yet he saw the news that China was raided by bunch of Robots, electroman was worried if Hydro is ok, and yet they called the others to help Hydro, the robots got electroman's family, neither Atlas, Marco, jack, Zilo, and Hyper, even Atlas's Family, they tried to help but they are stronger, they ran off to the Building.

Many police and S.W.A.Ts we're blocking the way and makes a Safezone, the Robots has a Larger Cannons, Yet Many Possessed people has a sword, and slices them.

Hydro sensed that someone was in danger from the school, "Hey Mate, we gotta go to the school, they are in danger, quick!" Hydro called Angelo Worriedly, "No worries Pal, we gotta go there or they will be destructed by a Bunch Of Robots!" Angelo is happy and he goes to the School with Hydro, Angelo was Really Fast as Sonic, and yet, Infinite.