Possessed Man

Hydro turns onto Human Again, and it was Saturday, no class, so he will start another fresh day.

Flashbacks

Atlas:I don't even know what's going on..

Electroman: Don't worry, you have us my man

Atlas: I hope you don't forget what you said right now.. Although, where is Hydro?

Electroman: I really dunno! I was searching for him but all i found was a samurai..? Dog.

Atlas: Show it.

Electroman: Jeez. Okay here..

So, Electro showed him the dog and it was actually a samurai dog wearing an ancient hat... Soon after...

Atlas: well uhm, it has some characteristics, and the same thing Hydro's powers and his ability has!

electroman: come on man don't be silly, this isn't Hydro

Atlas: I AM SERIOUS MAN TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

electroman: last time we checked the backyard and Hydro's body is gone, so he was...i think Hydro will be also a Shiba Inu

Hyper scanned the Normal Dog but it wasn't a Normal Dog, it really is Hydro, but he didn't turn Human yet, it's a Shiba who is lost and just wears an asian hat

Atlas: Holy....that is indeed Hydro

Hydro barked them by saying Bow so they can make them know

Hyper: see it's not Bargh it's Bow, dogs can't do bark like that!

Devilas appears, he wanted to target the dog, and all the meantime, Atlas makes electroman and others go, and takes Hydro.

Present.

"Hm, i see a weird man, he was..." Hydro was confused and the man goes crazy, The Man was grabbing a sword slowly and hides it, when Hydro sensed the man using the sword, Hydro takes out his Katana, The Man was, Possessed, Hydro tries to stop the man but it has more strength, Hydro kicked the man and kicks him, when the kick is....very strong, and fast, the Man was kicked from building by building.

"What in the hell?" that man....what the hell?"

-----

"We meet again

"We meet again....Hydro...wait i never knew this guy i only knew Angelo" Infinite, here he is, finding for Hydro and sending in his minions.