Gone Thru

electroman goes to the school where Hydro is at, together with Atlas or Bleb, Hyper, Jack, Marco and even zilo.

electroman was outside waiting for Hydro, and yet, They were impressed that Hydro got the answer, but they don't know how to solve, but sometimes they know how to solve. So, it's Lunch break.

Flashbacks
 When the Tuba Archmage was destroyed, electroman cried when his friends died, not they are really dead, electroman found Jesus, not to disrespect, Jesus gives back the Soul to his friends, when they revived, Jesus was vanished, happily, "wo-what I'm not a shiba, it looks like it" Hydro was a soul after, "H-Hydro, you are back? I thought you were dead" electroman shocked, "DEAD MY MAN LONG NO SEE BUDDY!" Marco was relived, "yoooooooooooooooooooo epok we're alove" zilo was relived either, "Guys...I'm not dead yet.." Hydro told them he is not dead, "wait what? But you we're dead... But how?" electroman is in confusion, "Listen, if you see the glowing yellow at the backyard soon, go to the backyard, and if you see my body, you can hear my heart beat, but I'll get going guys, I'm gonna vanish.." Hydro vanished, "WAIT GUYS, WE NEED A PLAN, WE NEED TO GO TO HYDRO AT MIDNIGHT, IN THE BACKYARD" electroman managed a plan, "but we can't dig graves man" Hyper did a sense but, "I KNOW, WE NEED TO GO TI HYDRO'S BODY, NOW" electroman has decided.

Now Present.
electroman, and the others went to wait for Hydro, Mei wants to invite a Lunch from Hydro with her Parents, and her friends, but this time electroman tries to hide, and his friends, when Mei's parents arrived, Hydro saw Mei's mom, Hydro approached Mei's mom. "Mei, who is this?" Mei's mom questioned, Mei didn't know Hydro's name, "Bob, call me Bob, I'm Mei's classmate, new at school" Hydro introdiced his self quickly.

Mei's Mother: Oh hi Bob, my name is-

Hydro: Ming Lee, isn't it?

Hydro tried to cover his mouth and he was in a shock "(holy [beep], how the Hell did i know Mei's name of Her Mother"

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Ming is on confusion, "well uhhh, i heard you on the streets talking by your friends, and also i think not your friends, the neighborhood" Hydro calmy told the "truth", because he didn't know what Power is that, "Well ok then come on in!" Ming gets exited, when the car's engine revs, electroman uses his Car Figure as a Real car, it turns onto a real car, and yet, they startwd to follow Hydro.