Chapter 16

Henry watched Josephine enter his house in a panic, "what is wrong?"

She groaned, pacing in front of him. She looked at her watch, "it's 8:15!"

He nodded, "I can tell time Josephine. Why are you here?"

"Right. Sorry." She stopped, taking a deep breath as she looked at him, "it's Chris."

He groaned, "what now?"

She shook her head, "he wants me to meet him at the airport. He wants me to go to Mexico with him to elope. He said if I don't show up then he won't bother me anymore."

"Wow. Okay. This is a lot first thing in the morning Jo. When?"

"At 9! What do I do?! I don't know what to do." She felt her chest tighten as her breaths became shorter. She sat on the couch as she tried to take deep breaths. "Tell me what to do."

Henry laughed, sitting on the coffee table in front of her. "I can't. You have to make the choice yourself. You still love him?"

She nodded, "yeah. Of course I do. He's the only man I've ever loved Harry."

He sighed, "then jump. Go with him. You'll work everything out later. Go."

She stood up, "really?"

He nodded as he stood up with her, "yes. You know you want to. You just wanted permission to allow yourself to go. I love you. Now go."

She chuckled, wrapping him in a hug, "okay. Thank you Harry. I love you too."

❤️❤️❤️

Josephine saw the grin on Chris's face as she approached him on the airstrip. "Sorry I'm a little late."

He shook his head, "I don't care." He handed her bag off before wrapping his arms around her, lifting her up to him as he kissed her. "I love you so much." He led her into the cab of the plane, sitting next to her, "I was so worried you wouldn't come."

"I couldn't let you run away alone this time." She smiled as he grabbed her hand.

As soon as the plane took off, they removed their seatbelts and he pulled her into his lap. "I can't believe you're here."

She grinned, straddling him as she wrapped her arms around him. "Prepare for a lifetime of begging and groveling."

He laughed, "I am. For the rest of my life Josephine. I promise."

She nodded, "okay then. I love you too."

❤️❤️❤️

Josephine giggled as Chris insisted on carrying her into the hotel room. "You're an idiot."

He laughed, "you're my wife now. I have to." He set her on her feet as he closed the door, "now. It has been 5 years since I've gotten to properly touch you Joey. Please."

She nodded, "I like the begging. Keep going."

He moaned, ushering her towards the bed as he pulled off her dress. He groaned, looking over her as she removed her bra. He heard her giggle as she removed her panties, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Where were we with the begging?"

He grinned, getting undressed before kneeling in front of her at the end of the bed. "I think it goes something like this?" He hooked her legs up over his shoulders as she laid back on the bed. He heard her whimpering as he kissed her slowly up her legs to her wet slit.

"Chris. Don't tease me."

"Yes ma'am." He felt her buck her hips to him as he lapped his tongue along her folds, flicking her clit as he did. He chuckled, moaning as he brought two fingers up to her pussy, thrusting into her quickly as he tongued her clit. Rubbing in small circles around it, feeling her push against him as he did. He took it into his mouth, sucking and pulling on it as she moaned louder. He felt her gripping his hair in her hand, keeping his firmly in place as she bucked and thrashed against him, yelling above him. He chuckled, leaning back as he heard her panting. "More? Or something else?"

She groaned, "get up here." She moved back on the bed so her head was on the pillow as she watched Chris crawl towards her, kissing up her legs to her stomach and chest, finally pressing his lips to hers. She moaned into his mouth, feeling his tongue as she felt his cock teasing at her entrance. "Chris..."

He smiled, entering her slowly, "fuck Joey. I forgot how amazing you feel."

She giggled grabbing his hands, "me too. I miss you."

He groaned, "you never have to be without me ever again. I promise you."

She nodded, pulling his lips to hers. She felt him pin her hands above her on the bed. She groaned, pushing him onto his back as she took over, resting her hands on his chest, "no. I do it."

Chris moaned, nodding, "fuck." He watched her grin on him as he ran his hand up her sides to her breasts, rubbing her nipples gently as she moaned. He watched her face as he knew she was close.

She leaned down to kiss him as he gripped her hips, pulling her down on him harder as she felt him cumming with her. She groaned, finally rolling off him, laying next to him out of breath.

He chuckled, rolling to face her, "first sex in five years. And first sex married."

She grinned, rolling so they were face to face. "I can't believe you talked me into running away with you."

He laughed, "yes. And we aren't leaving here until you're pregnant again."

Josephine laughed, "okay. Deal."