Chapter 5: His Son!

Mirai POV:

Their wedding was beautiful. Myself and a close friend of Inko's were left in charge of planning, I'm certain Mitsuki and I did a very good job. Mitsuki held an iron fist and made sure that no one would even step out of line, I made it my personal job to foresee any potential problems. We picked out a sunny day on the beach in Musutafu, the one we cleared. Friends from all over had attended the wedding. Gran Torino put on a suit and I was Toshinori's best man. It was strange to see some heroes pulling of tuxedos and dresses, but all of them knew about Toshinori's secret and they were very happy for him. I can't think of a more perfect day.

Of course after the wedding, things were going right along. Inko moved in with Toshinori, and All Might started to make smaller public appearances. He hasn't done any big jobs and he probably won't for some time. We've left that work to Endeavor, and despite his sometimes bitter attitude he seems to be doing just a fine job. As for myself, I went back to working full time. I rarely stop by the Yagi's house. It's for the best, they needed time to be by themselves. They were newlyweds after all.

It's been about a year and a half since their wedding day, and they've come quite far. Inko is still head nurse and has helped make some changes around the hospital. Toshinori has assumed the role of a house husband, making meals and cleaning. He does that in between new training plans the Gran Torino and Recovery Girl have made for him. They truly are a wonderful family, but it's only a matter of time until they add one more to the mix. Now that Mitsuki and Masaru are having a child,
It could be any day now before they announce their own pregnancy.

"Good morning Toshinori. Hope you don't mind me dropping by." I nod as I enter the house.

"It's no trouble! You're here to help with training after all. It's time for me to try sparing again." Toshinori winks as he slides off his bright blue apron and runs over to me.

"Right, let's start with some basic moves then. We need to understand your limit for using One for All, so activate the power without attacking for as long as possible." I pull out a dining room chair and watch Toshinori transform.

"You just want me to focus on One for All for as long as possible?" He looks at me with slight confusion.

"Yes. You can do other things of course, but nothing like moving furniture or throwing punches. Just do normal things while keeping a grasp on One for All, this will be the best way of finding out your current limits." I smile and start a timer on my phone as Toshinori returns to doing his normal things.

"Alright then, I've got a cake to bake! We're hosting a dinner party, you should come. Mirai." Toshinori grins as he reaches into a cabinet to grab a mixing bowl.

"What's the occasion?" I ask as I settle in at the table.

"Mitsuki and Masaru just bought a new house, after tonight's dinner we're going to help them move in." He slowly pours milk into the bowl along with the cake mix.

"A new house? That does sound like something to celebrate. They bought it to have room for the baby, right?" I watch Toshinori gently crack two eggs.

"Mhm, it's a three bedroom, two bathroom house that's close to some nice schools. So are you coming to dinner?" Toshinori whisks the batter together, careful not to spill any.

"I think I have time to attend the celebration. I'll be sure to bring a housewarming gift. Do you think they might need anything?" I turn and look out the windows, down to the city below. You can see UA from here.

"Inko and I are giving them a towel set. They want to renovate the bathroom and with their plan in mind we found a perfect set for them." Toshinori nods as he pours the cake into a bundt pan.