Very Important Author note!

Hello, it seems you've reached the end of the first book. Thank you very much for reading. This story will be continued. However, we must get through a few things before that.

First thing; The next book will be written entirely in the 3rd person. Writing in 3rd person is not only easier but I like reading it that way more. I understand it take a away some of the submersion for the book, but this is my preference.

Next; I would like to know a few things as we move towards Izuku getting into UA. Let's start with your favorite ship. These books won't focus around romance but I love a good side plot. So if you have a favorite ship that you want to see in the book series please leave a comment. The ones I have already chosen include: EraserMic and InkoMight.

Finally; It would help to know your favorite arcs/plot points and favorite villains. Leave a comment telling me what arc is the best and which villain you think deserves attention in the upcoming books. The series will not include anything pass the training camp arc. So unfortunately Overhaul won't be introduced into the series unless I decide to go past four books, which I doubt I will.

I thank you for reading this far and I appreciate your comments and support. If you enjoyed this than please check out my other books: Rabbit Kin, Nezu's Private Class, and Dating Dips.