oh joon-yeong²

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

requested by Cl0verb3ar

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

show:
all of us are dead

yandare!joon-yeong x reader

warning(s) :

violence
mild stalking
some fluff
bullying
slight gaslighting

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

Nayeon pushes you against the wall and pulls out sanitizer spray right after. She sprays her hands and surroundings with a disgusted expression on her face. Faking a shiver. She makes an 'ick' sound as she looks back at you. Your fists balled as you look down as the floor.

"Fucking welfie! You're so dirty, polluting our school with your poor germs." She shouts at you and pushes you to the ground with her foot.

You sigh, holding in your anger. She did this every day to you and Gyeong-su. You had unfortunately been alone on your way to the cafeteria and she cornered you with an evil smirk on her face.

"Don't breath the same air as me! Fuck. Waste of space."

As you're about to respond, someone comes around the corner and sees you on the ground. Joon-yeong runs up to you. Pushing his glasses up as he falls to the ground to assess your body for injuries. He notices the unshed tears and Nayeon switches her expression to one of innocence.

"The fucking welfie pushed me. She-"

"Go fuck yourself, Nayeon. I know you pushed her. I suggest you walk the hell away right now before I do something about it."

His voice lowers into a dangerous whisper. You barely hear what he says from the side. He had stood up and walked close to her face. She gulps, scrambling away. She trips and quickly tries to get up and leave the area.

He turns back to you and the dark expression is gone. His face filled with concern and anger but not anger for you.

''Y/N! Are you okay? Did she hurt you, babe? If she touched a single hair on your hair, I'll kill her.'' His eyes darken and glaze over in anger. You shiver seeing how scary he looked like this. For a second you believed he would actually kill her. 

You let out a short laugh, ''Joon-yeong, don't say things like that. Someone might think you're being serious.''

He laughs with you, pulling you into a tight hug. As he holds you, he can't help but sniff your hair.

Coconut and vanilla. His favourite.

''Did you just sniff my hair?''

'''Hm? No- Yeah, I just- it smells really good.''