han gyeong-su³

apologies in advance!

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

request by: the_slut_mf

han gyeong-su x reader

warnings:

wholesome ahead!
short!

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Gyeong-su held your hand in his as the two of you strolled toward your destination. He told you to get up and get dressed and take a jacket with you. He did this randomly when he wanted to spoil you - he loved being able to make you smile. The reason he took you out on these impromtu dates was so he could show you that he could still do these things with you.

Na-yeon's constant digs about his family being on welfare got to him a lot more than he let on in front of the others. But you knew. Of course you did, you knew all his little quirks. How his nose would scrunch up when he got irritated. Or the slight twitch in his right eyebrow when he got upset. You could tell by the way his smile dropped slightly, the light in his eyes dim as he gets reminded of the situation his family was in. He quickly regained the smile so no one would see but it wasn't the same. There was nothing wrong with their situation for him to be embarrassed but Na-yeon fed him the idea that he wasn't good enough.

So he made himself a promise when the two of you started dating, to treat you like the most precious jewel on this planet. No matter the amount of times you offered to just stay in and watch movies or have a paint date - he refused. Not because he hated the ideas, he loved paint dates with you. He would always draw little anime caricatures of the two of you or of your friends.

Those little dates made his heart melt. Soft music in the background as you both sat on the floor in your room, canvases and art supplies lying around you. He snuck in little kisses as he painted. Occasionally he'd cop a feel or you would, getting paint all over each other. You both ordered a pizza or some chicken from Cheongsan's family (they made Cheongsan deliver it so that's why the couple would order so late).

"Babe, where are we going?"

He squeezes your hand and smiles at your impatience. "We're almost there, love. A few more minutes."

The two of you stop at an empty beach, outside the city. You take in your surroundings. The waves crash softly against the sand. Stars visible in the night sky away from the city, twinkling brightly. You turn to look at the boy behind you, a phone covering his phase as he takes pictures of you. Your smiles turns to laughter as you try to cover your face.

"No! Gyeong-su, stop it!"

He laughs continuing to take photos of you even as you cover your face with your hands and turn away. He finally places it back into his pocket when he's satisfied that he's had enough. You pull out yours to take pictures of him too. One of them happen to be as he's taking pictures of you with the backdrop of the beach and city lights illuminated behind him. He lays out a picnic blanket before setting the stuff down. Lastly he places two hoodie in the corner.

Wow, he came prepared.

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

He holds out his hand for you to sit down. You grasp it, sitting down on the blanket next to him. Leaning your head onto his shoulder, still holding his hand and your other hand grasping his bicep.

"This is perfect, Gyeong-su. Thank you."

He presses a kiss to your forehead. Wrapping his unoccupied arm around you, bringing you close.

"My pleasure, love. Happy birthday."

The two of you cuddle as you talk to one another. Seeing you shiver and goosebumps arise on your skin, he turns to pick up one of the hoodies. He puts it on for you, gabbing the hodo and pulling you close.

"I really like you wearing my clothes." He whispers into your ear.

Later on, he pulls out a candle and a lighter. Your eyebrows pinch together in confusion. Lifting one last thing out of his basket, he pulls out a cake. You look at him in awe and surprise as he lights it and holds it out to you. Singing 'happy birthday' with the biggest grin on his face to match your own. You blow out the candle, looking him in the eyes.

"What did you wish for?" He whispers.

"Didn't have to make one." You smile looking up at him. He looks back at you in confusion. You lean forward, grabbing the cake and putting it aside.

"Already got what and who I want, right here."

Leaning closer until your lips are a hair away from his. Your minty breathes mixing together as you gaze into one another's eyes. He grabs the side of your neck, pulling you in for a soft kiss. Pulling him closer as you lace your arms around his neck. His grip on your neck tightens when you tug at his hair.

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

EXCUSE WE REACHED 9K??? OH MY HEART WHAT??!?

what are you favorite pet names?
mine is love (if yall have noticed hehe)

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

🌟 vote
💬 comment
🌮eat a snack
💦 drink water
🧘stretch

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

unedited.

posted: 21/04/2022