han gyeong-su pt.²

IM BAAAAACK!!! I have 1 week until I have another assignment so yay! Firstly, I would like to apologize to all of you that made requests like a month ago and I'm only getting to them now. Secondly, thank you for reading the Gyeong-su x reader called 'Stupid' - actual chapters coming after Lisa (me) remembers to finish these requests hehe. THIRDLY, I hope you're all doing well, taking care of yourselves and enjoying yourselves. Without further ado, you may read on.

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

request by: fictional_lxver1

gyeong-su x girlfriend! reader

part. two

°° ❉ °°

warning(s):

fluff
blood
violence
profane language
slight lemon

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

The group decided to look for a drone to try and find you since you somehow disappeared after tagging along on the mission to the science lab. (yall was it the science lab or robotics room?). Cheong-san (who had stupidly ended up on the other side of the school because he developed a hero complex thanks to his all-time crush being a bitch) had made his way back after a series of running and climbing through shit. But he made it. Nayeon and Ms Park left after Nayeon caused a scene trying to kill your boyfriend. It was sad sure but they weren't helping anyone with plots to murder and useless reprimanding. The dynamics had changed, this was the new world order and adults didn't have that pull they once did.

Everyone thinks the two women are alive because there weren't any screams, according to the boys, but Y/N knows that one of them died minutes after they left - the two of them weren't survivors. While they were preoccupied, she had been leaning against the door and hear the cries of the older woman. Nayeon only survived because of her. Y/N wondered for a moment if the two were related in anyway. It would make a shit tonne of sense why she was always on her side. Then again, all teachers were on the side of the rich students. (You may be one of them but it didn't mean you liked the injustice happening.)

"Fuck! Are you serious? You lost my girlfriend? How did you manage that? How?!" Gyeong-su grabs Joon-yeong's collar and shakes him as tears pool in his eyes. The anger causing his hands to shake as he let's go of his friend and slumps in a chair in the corner. He'd go into the recording room but... Dae-su kind of fucked it up when he took that massive shit earlier. He hugged himself as he thought of the worst, holding in the sobs that threatened to come out. He jumps when a hand touches his shoulder, looking up as the person squeezes reassuringly.

"Hey man, it's Y/N. You know the Yoons are like fucking roaches. They always come back stronger. They're survivors." Woo-jin reassures both of them as he hugs his best friend's boyfriend.

Dae-su slumps as the idea of both his crush, new and old, are out there without the certainty of survival. But he likes strong women and both of you are highly achieved sportswomen so he knew you'd both be fighting. Y/N was lazy as shit with most things but she was really good at what she did. Everyone in the room was shocked at Gyeong-su's outburst. This was the first time he'd really addressed you as his girlfriend. Sure they speculated and a few of them knew there was something going on but the actual revelation was still shocking. Well not to Wu-jin or Cheong-san, they've known for ages now. Don't tell Cheong-san or her brother but Wu-jin knew not even a minute after the two first confessed and had their first kiss. Her brother would throw a fit if he knew he wasn't the first one to be told about Gyeong-su. He'd been the ship captain since they fucking met!