yang dae-su¹

now playing

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı
[ REQUEST BY: RICHARDSM0KER_ ]
¹:¹⁷─⊙────── ³:⁴¹
ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ:
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
↺ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐
YANG DAE-SU X F! READER
└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

° pre zombie apocalypse °

warning(s):

fluff
playful hitting

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

You were going to drop off Dae-su at his audition and hopefully afterwards, the two of you would spend time together celebrating. Your boyfriend had such a great voice. The first time you heard him singing in the school hallways, you were shocked. You'd never heard anyone sing so beautifully before. From then on, you'd always encouraged him to sing more, to attend shows and volunteer. Sometimes you'd record him doing covers, he asked you to record them because he felt calmer with you around.

Alone, he tended to get nervous or second guess his talent but you were always there cheering him on. And today was not an exception. You were dressed up, reading with a chamomile tea for him and water to keep him hydrated alone with a small energy bar so he would be energized. You knew he'd likely skip lunch because of the pre-audition jitters.

You send him a quick text that you're outside before knocking on the door. His mom opens it and her face lights up seeing you. She pulls you into a tight motherly hug, rubbing your back slightly as she beams at you.

"Ah~ Y/N, my daughter-in-law! How do you keep getting more beautiful every time I see you? I haven't seen you over for lunch in a while."

You frown slightly, returning her hug. "Aish, I'm sorry! I've been busy with some work and my parents came back to Korea last week so I spent the time with them before they had to go again. We can plan a lunch outing together this weekend, i promise. No boys allowed."

She laughs, placing a kiss on your forehead. "I'm so glad you got to spend time with your parents. I wish I could've seen them, I haven't seen them in so long. Let me go get Dae-su for you."

Before she can get very far, the boy himself appears in the doorway. Placing a kiss on his mom's cheek as his face lights up seeing you at the door.

"Bye mom! I'll see you later okay?"

"Bye honey, good luck on your audition. Y/N don't forget to call me about the lunch, hm?"

You nod, giving her one last hug and intertwining your fingers with Dae-su's as the two of you walk to your car. (idk the driving age in Korea but let's pretend if it's 18 and above.)

As you reach the car, Dae-su pulls you back. You turn to look at him curious as to why he stopped you. He smiles at you before bringing his lips down to yours, giving you a long passionate kiss. His hands squeezing your waist as yours encircle his shoulders.