lee na-yeon*🍋

[hope you like it!]

┌─────── ❉ ───────┐

Requested by: XxJenlisa2Xx

Lee Nayeon x Fem!Reader

Warnings:

Language
Smut

└─────── ❉ ───────┘

In the broadcasting room, you all stood around and watched the scene unfold. Na-yeon was going off on Gyeong-su. Yet again. She tries to accuse the gentle boy of being bitten. The obvious scratch being mistaken. It didn't add up because no blood went on it nor was it the result  of a zombie. The boy was hurt by a freaking machine. Her growing volume calling the zombified students to the door behind her. snarls and bangs echoing in the background. 

"Fucking welfie!"

That's when you had enough of her. You decide to shut her up. Brushing past On-jo, who tries to stop you. Pulling her hand away when you glare at her. You clasp your hand on Na-yeon's wrist and yank her towards you. Once again, shoving past the students standing in your way. You'd apologise later when this whole mess was over.

Dragging her into the recording studio. She whines, trying to push you off. The others stand frozen, unsure what to do. They look at one another, shrugging. They decided to let you handle it. They could deal with the situation at hand much better without Nayeon.

You slam the door, locking it. You let go of her arm and move to the blinds, shutting them as well. You turn around to Na-yeon scowling at you.

"Why did you drag me in here?"

"Because you need to calm the fuck down." You cross your arms.

"I don't have to do anything." She rolls her eyes, scoffing at you. You slowly walk over to her, your arms uncrossing as you go. Backing her against the desk. 

You stop right in front of her. Towering over her, as she gulps. You don't say anything. Just looking at her with a raised eyebrow and slight smirk. Clearing her throat, she backs away slightly. Eyes flickering to yours and then back to the door beside you. 

"Aww, do I make you nervous?"

"N-no..." She chokes out, her voice cracking a bit. Your smirk widens. Your hands rest on her hips, thumbs rubbing circles. Na-yeon slowly turns red, becoming more flustered by the second. Her breath hitches in her throat and she looks at you with her little doe eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." I say.

"Why not?" she smiles.

"Because if you look at me like that, I'm going to have to bend you over my lap and fuck you. And I don't want to do that in a recording studio."

She leans forward, your lips a breath away from one another. You look down at her as she speaks.

"What's stopping you? I'm right here." She leans in to whisper in your ear. Your hand comes up to gently grasp her neck. Rubbing the pulse point. Her chest moving faster as she tries to restrain herself.