lee cheongsan x lee suhyeok* ¹

i think we can all agree that cheong-san and su-hyeok had the most chemistry aside from gwi-nam being horny for cheong-san's eyeball.

this was meant to be wholesome i-...idk what happened you guys...

now playing

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı
[ poly for the ones that want it all ]
¹:¹⁷─⊙────── ³:⁴¹
ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ:
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

show: All of Us Are Dead

Poly!Lee Cheong-san x Reader x Lee Suhyeok

Warnings ⚠:
zombies
fluff
🍋 lemon 🍋

to reiterate, all of them are 18 and above in these one shots, unless stated otherwise.

─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

You keep a firm grip on the window sill looking down at your boyfriend as he climbs down the makeshift hose turned climbing rope. You gulp seeing him shake slightly, the snarls behind you getting louder and closer. The doors and windows creak, making you swear under your breath. Taking a large deep breath, you clamber out of the class through the window and slide down the rope. Quickly regaining your grip and readjusting your body to get comfortable.

You close your eyes for a second, controlling your breathing as you hear snarls pass you and glass breaking around you. Opening your eyes, you look down to see falling zombified students, all of them crashing to the ground and immediately jumping back up to run off in search for blood. Sighing you focus back on the rope you're holding onto.

"You comfortable there, sweetheart?" His voice makes you shiver as he whispers into your ear.

You suddenly take notice of his arm wrapped around your waist, keeping you steady. His face dangerously close to yours as he gives you a sly smile. Even in times of danger, he still teases you.

" Very much so. Are you?" You smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"Could be better. If we were alone and not...you know, trying not to die." You both laugh. The snarl under you brings you both back to the situation.

"Love, I need you to try and kick her off me." Nodding, you shimmy down, your hands resting on his bum. He clears his throat to cover up the small groan.

"You're getting a bit handy, don't you think N/N?"

"Only trying to help, San." You smirk, squeezing his bum before hooking your foot into one of the loops.