lee cheong-san* 🍋

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

Lee Cheong-san x F! Reader

Warnings :
Smut
Soft? Boy
Public? Oops?

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

REQUEST:
this was a request but i forgot by who, I'll edit that in when I find the note :(

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

You had a test coming up and Cheongsan needed help with some of the English phrases. So you invited him to study with you at the library so you can help him. You were one of the top students so he thought it was the best option for him.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Enjoy your dinner!" You kiss both their cheeks as they grab their coats. They both give you a hug,

"Bye honey. Don't forget to get something to eat for the both of you, okay?" You dad smiled placing money in your hand. You thanked him, waving them off as they pulled out of the drive way.

You run upstairs and collect your textbooks, notebook and some pens to place them in your bag. You had to meet Cheong-san at the library in a couple of minutes. Collecting your things, you get into your car, placing your wallet in your tote bag and driving off to the library.

Walking in, you smile at the librarian who returns it and waves at you. You sit far in the back, setting up all of your stuff. It was relatively empty. Just the librarian and a few students scattered around by the shelves. You send Cheongsan a text to tell him where you're sitting. As you wait, you decide to get a bit of a head start on some of the basics.

A tap brings you out of your bubble. Cheongsan smiles down at you with his backpack strapped to his back. You quickly stand to hug him, his arms tightening around you. You both relax into the hug. Reluctantly you pull away

"Hi Cheongsan!" You get up quickly, giving him a hug. His face flushes as he hugs you. Stuttering a 'hi' which you found adorable. Shaking your head gently, you usher him to the table.

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

Over the next 20 minutes, the two of you study English. You slowly go over the pronunciation and correct him when he misses a letter.

You started getting distracted. At one point he suggested a break because he noticed you were absentmindedly staring at the book. You couldn't help but agree. You couldn't help being distracted.

By him. By how he would tighten his fingers around his pen, the veins becoming more prominent. How his thighs would occasionally brush against yours when he cheered as he got a phrase correct. Or just him biting down on his pen here and there.

“Y/N, you okay? You seem distracted.” A concerned Cheong-san suddenly asked, snapping you out of your daze.

“Hm? Yeah,” You cleared your throat, looking off to the side.