CHAPTER 1

Hey, lovely readers,
This is a story i have just recently started working on.Well i was not able to connect back to my old account on wattpad so i started over on this account.
I don't really know where this story will lead my writing but hope it will be enjoyable to you all.

You can read some of my other stories on wattpad .(My perfect not so perfect life under the name Hannah and falling for the wrong guy under JennyGwennieBee)

That's it for now.The first chapter is on Edroy's pov😉.
Happy reading ;).

          Chapter 1
           Edroy

I was so frustrated with myself, how stupid , how weak had i become?I couldn't get her out of my head and the fact that she was so oblivous to what she was doing to me made me soo mad.I let out a sigh and tried to finish somework.

"Come to my office, " i said and hung up.I had been locked up in my office the whole day trying so hard to ignore her presence but my traiter of mind couldn't let me be in peace. There was a soft knock on the door and with a come in, i looked down at the files on the table to prevent myself from ogling at her.

From the corner of my eye i saw her awkwardly standing at the door. "You called me sir, " she said in a low voice.I looked up and  my eyes almost popped out, she was wearing a skintight skirt that showed off all her curves to perfection, as if in full approval my member hardened and i cursed.

"Miss Hansie i need you to book a reservation for dinner at the Hamson hotel for two." I said going back to my work.She quietly left my office, God why can't i just be man enough to tell her how i feel ?

I later left the office to have coffee with my best friend Lenny Kingston a couple of blocks from my office."Hey man, "he greeted as i sat beside him in the booth." Hey bro, "i said with a sigh ." Still stressing over your..., "
"I can't help it man, its like when I'm around her i can't think straight, i want her soo bad, " i said .

We stayed in the cafe talking about our next business projects.Lenny like me had just inheritted his fathers company, he is the definition of the billionare Playboy type, different women everynight and wild drinking nights, something i couldn't do considering i am a father and my little angel needed attention espetially now that she seems to be growing so fast.

"Hey man i got to go before my daughter comes from school, " i told my bestfriend and we left the café going our separate ways.I got to the office and went direct in my office. I couldn't help but notice she was not in her office. I wondered where she had gone to and contamplated about going to see where she was but decided to stay put in my office and complete my work before going home.

"Daddy!" Came my daughter's voice as she run to me.God!she was growing too fast for my own liking, at ten she already looked like fifteen, she is soo pretty like her mother.A pang of pain hit at my heart on remembering my late wife. I don't know how my life could have been if i didn't have my princess with me, she is my strengh, my love, my life , my everything.

"Hello princess, " i greeted kissing her on the cheek.
"How was your day daddy?" She asked putting her bag down on the sofa. "Great, yours?"  She asked.
"Amazing, you can't believe what happened today at school, " she said cheerfully."oohh,  do tell your man mademoiselle, "i said feighing a french ascent making her giggle.

We spent a while chatting , well Mandy mostly while I went on with work.Time was almost ready for my dinner with Miss Lincon, a daughter of one of my mojar partners in bussiness.Running one of the most known clothline company in the world wasnt a small matter, while many business men would prefer Investing in buildings, oils and all , my family had a weak spot for designs especially my mother and i loved that, going the opposite way has its charms.