CHAPTER 11

Edroy.

Where the hell is she?
That was the first thing that run into my mind the moment i walked into her office and found it locked.

Two weeks, two fucking weeks since i saw that idiot kissing her, that image has been the only thing on my mind.i couldn't help remember how my blood boiled as i watched him kiss her, claiming her sweet lips, lips that are supposed to be kissed by nobody else but me.

That night as i walked in, i was so nerveous, i had been dying to see her since Joy informed me she took the dress.When i lied my eyes on her that night i shivered at the desire that stired in my body as i imagined taking that dress off her body leaving her naked for my eyes to feast on her beauty.

She looked lost in her own world as she stared at me admiration in her eyes but it changed into a frown that moment Celine held onto my arm.Celine was gorgeous I'll give her that but even if she was the world's most famouS model, she was nothing compared to my girl, she has the most aluring blue eyes, her rosie cheeks were like a gift to me every time she blushed or smiled at me, God!how i wish i could make her mine.

I shook my head to concentrate at the matter at hand, i missed her so much i had to stop the stupidity of avoiding her.I drove direct from the airport hoping i would find her in her office only to find it empty. I took my phone and quickly dailed her number.

"Where the hell are you Miss Hansie?get yourself in my office in the next ten munites or so help me God..."
I  looked at my phone with shock, did she just hung up on me?
Ohh she just dug her own grave alright.I sat in my office counting every second like a lunatic.

My head snapped up the moment she knocked at the door and walked in.she looked like an angel as she tried to catch her breath as she stared at me making me forget why i was mad in the first place. She licks her lower lip making me swallow hard, god!i would kill to kiss her right now.

"I'm here sir" she finaly graced me witg her angelic voice.

I composed myself before i spoke.
"When was your lunch break supposed to be over Page?" I asked her.
"You can't do whatever you want in my office miss Hansie, this place is not for jokes"

"Says the one who has not been here for two weeks, " she murmured

"What was that?" I asked her standing as i walked to her not because i was angry but just so i could get a sniff of her sweet scent.She stayed her ground not scared at all as i got near her.Her sweet scent filled my nostrils and i felt myself calm, finally.

" This is my office and i can do whatever i want alright, and i won't have you questioning what i do or not do are we clear?"i said through my teeth as i got threateningly close to her if i lowered my head any further i would be devouring her delicious lips.
I could see her stiffen at our closeness but she didn't back down and  then hell broke loose.

She started bikering cursing me for over working her, The woman could talk and every second she talked more i was tempted to just lock my lips on hers and swallow all the shit she was going on about and thats what i did.I kissed her so hard with all the build up hunger i had been fighting for weeks.

She stayed stiffen for a moments before i pulled her by her small waist so she could be pressed up on my body,  where she belonged.Her hands soon snaked around my neck as she deepened the kiss making me groan.I had missed her so much and i made sure to pour all my emotions in that kiss.

Soon we were pulling at each other's clothes like starved animals.I kissed her neck as my hands found her round breasts, they weren't too big but just perfect for my hands.I pinched her now hard nipples making her moan in my mouth.We were playing on dangerous grounds here and if she didn't stop me soon i knew i would loose control but i wanted to taste her, i needed to or i would spend the rest of my life cursing myself.

I put her on my table and kissed her sweet lips again.
"Let me taste you baby,  or I'll loose my mind if i don't, " i whispered looking in her eyes waiting for her answer.

" will you let me taste you honey?"i asked trying so hard not to lose it and she nodded.I got on my knees and started trailing kisses on her tigh as o pushed her skirt to her waist pulling her closer.I could hear her pants as she tried not to moan as i buried my head between her legs sniffing her sweetness.

I pulled her lance panties down and groaned at her flashed she looked down there, she hot and wet.I played with her folds with my fingers as she covered her mouth to stop her moans but i wanted her to scream my name as i ate and sucked her sweet cunt.

"Baby, don't stop moan my name, no one will hear you , the walls are sound prove, " i told her as i pushed a finger in her wetness

"Fuck,  Edroy, "
Thats all i needed to cover my mouth on her hole, sucking and bitting as she moaned my name over and over again until she cam all over my mouth giving me the best reward i could ask for, i let her come down from her climax before i pushed two fingers into her riding her until she cam again all over my fingers.

"Ohh....myyy...Baby..?" She screamed as she came from her climax and i sucked on my fingers before i kissed her letting her taste herself.

"You are so delicious honey, "

-------------------------
Boom 💥,  you are very welcomed

See ya in the next chapter and lets hope everything goes well with them..

Happy reading;)