CHAPTER 10

Page.
My baby was getting used to life in here just fine.She had even made friends in her new school.She had not met Mandy yet but she was doing just fine.Her grades in school were great and i couldn't be more proud of her.Hannah was also doing great with her new boyfriend Jack, but i had a suspesion she had a crush on my boss's friend.

Since they pumped into each other at the caffee she had a part time job at she couldn't stop talking about it.Jack seemed like a great guy but she had told me how he keeps on hitting on other girls even when she was around and i didn't like it one bit.Ben on the other hand was in hell of his own.His girlfriend Sophie had found out about the kissed and had not been talking to him for the past two weeks.

Yeah , it had been two weeks since the event .Two weeks since  i last saw my boss.He had been ignoring me for the past two weeks only loading more emails on me.Atleast he was tortuting me with more work and i couldn't complain due to the new business peoposals the company was getting.

I just wish he could take to me hell, he can even shout at me if he wanted as long as he talks to me, as long as i get to see him.I missed his cold self so much.I had given up on trying to make him jealous after Ben showed me the pictures he took that night.When i was beating myself that he couldn't look at me the pictures proved me wrong cause  I was the only person he looked at that night when no one was watching and i couldn't help but fall for him more.

But i had to forget about him for today, I had to talk to Sophie cause Ben was miserable without her .I had invited her for lunch at the caffee knowing Hannah would be there to back me up if she didn't wanna listen.I quickly finished the remaining work and left the office since I had nothing else to do.

When i  got to the caffe i found her already sitting in a booth at the corner.After ordering my lunch, I walked to her giving her a small smile.I didn't know where to start so i started by apologizing to her, she looked so hurt and i knew its because she loved Ben.

I had  also called Ben cause i knew he wanted to be there when i did this.
"What is he doing here?" She asked pissed to see her boyfriend and tried to leave.

"Babe, just seat and listen please, " he pleaded with her. The dark circles under his eyes just proved how tired and miserable he was for the last few days.She looked at him with love in her eyes, even though she had been pushing him away I knew she was hurting as much as he was.

"Look Sophie Ben was just trying to help, you see i kind like my boss, actually i think its more than like but i pushed him away and he was ignoring me and at first i just wanted to quit but after i told Ben he promised to help, i didn't mean to hurt you and I'm sorry .I promised him I'll let him take care of it but i couldn't stay quiet after seeing how miserable he has been he loves you alot and it pains me to see him like this , can you please forgive him?"

She took a while to take the news in,  then she looked between Ben and I for a while.
"Baby , say something please , " Ben whispered carassing her cheek.she looked her eyes taking a deep breathe before she looked at him and kissed him telling him how sorry she was for not trusting him.I let the have their moment feeling a littel jealous at how cute .

"Wait so you are into your boss, " Sophie asked and i blushed.
"Is he hot?" She smirked as Ben looked at her with jealousy.

Ben reluctantly showed her Edroy's pictures and she almost chocked on her smoothie.

The bell on the door well off, and we looked to see who was in and i heard Sophie say a small damn and i quickly looked at my best friend on the counter as me and Ben smirked.

"Who is that?" Asked a still drooling Sophie.
"That is my boss's bestfriend aka the guy our dear bestfriend is crushing on, " i informed her as Ben tried not to laugh at the blushing mess Hannah was being.

"Isn't he just a fine piece of heavenliness, " asked a drooling Hannah as she joined us doing her lunch break.
"I can even eat him whole without the rubber and she, just imagine the rock hard body riding on my..." I put my hand on her mouth before she finished that sentence as Sophie laughed her guts off making the whole caffee turn at our table.

"What atleast one of us is honest on how much she wants to jump somebody's bones, " she laughed winking at me.

We talked and got to know Sophie better before she had to leave with Ben.Soon Hannah had to go back to work and that left me alone with no idea on what to do with my boring day.I had planned on going to pick Scarlet from school today so we could go for ice cream since we hadn't done that for a while but thought against the ice cream part cause we were gonna do that together with Hannah on Saturday which was the following day thanks to God.

I teased Hannah as we watched Lenny eat his lunch and it heat me.He was into her, come to think of it, i had caught him checking her out when she wasn't looking and then his Company was atleast a one hour ride from him, who drives that far for lunch? I kept my discovery to myself and paid for my lunch.We said our goodbyes and as i was about to leave my phone went off.

I quickly took it out of my pocket to see the caller and froze in place my heart pounding in my chest.I glanced at the clock to see that i had been here for two hours and cursed as i accepted to call
"Hello?"

---------------------------
What do you guys think of this chapter?please do tell

See ya in the next chapter😉

Happy reading;)