CHAPTER 8

Page.
Our flight to LA was a tiring one.I couldn't wait to get home take a shower and spend time with my family.Hannah was like family, she had been staying with us ever since her parents passed away so she was my sister from another mother and i loved her as much as my mom loved her.

"Ohh i can't wait to pinch those chubby cheeks of our little angel, " she sqealed.I can't yet get why we lived separately, i needed her to move in with me especially now that i plan to bring Scarlet back to New York with me. But i couldn't talk about it in a cab I'll just wait till we get home before i talk to my mom about it.

My mother was already at the door with a big smile on her face as we got there. "Oh my babies are here, " she said hugging us at once."oh mom we missed you too, "i laughed .
" You better cause I'm not the only one who has been dying to see you two, "she said leading us in the house.

" mammyy!"came my little daughter's happy sqeal as she ran into my arms."My baby i missed you so much, look at you you are growing so fast, "i said taking in her features, she was taller than the last time i saw her." I'm not a baby anymore mommy, "she laughed.
" so I'm not getting any hugs from my favourite niece?"came in Hannah as she pouted at a laughing Scarlet.
"Auntie Han, i missed you sooooooo much, " she told her as they hugged.

After freshning up i talked to Hannah about her moving in with me since my apartment was bigger than hers and also told her about Scarlet coming with us.To my surprise she was happy about it and promised to help me talk to mom, so we planned to tell her after dinner because we only had to stay here for three days due to the event at the company. Mr Holand had not called me to confirm if i got home safe and i didn't bother telling him either.

My mom as usual fed us like starved animals to a point i couldn't move in my seat.Her cooking was always on top, the woman could cook for an entire army without sweating.I loved her lasagna and meatballs most it was just like tasting heaven in your mouth and couldn't wait to taste her meatballs.

I spent sometime with my daughter in her room which was my old room when i was still living here."mommy, are you gonna stay here for long?"she asked trying to fight sleep."
Sweetie I'll only be here for your birthday which is tomorrow and the day after, then mommy gotta go back to work, "i told her kissing her forehead." Okay, goodnight mommy, love you, "she said as she let sleep consume her." Goodnight baby, mommy loves you to, "

I couldn't tell her yet about her coming with me yet.First things first, we had to decorate the house for her party tomorrow but before that its time for a chat with my mom. I went to the guest room wich i was sharing with Hannah and we went to my mom's room.She was on her bed already ready to retire to bed, perfect, then she won't have to tire herself with helping us decorate.

"Hey, mom can we talk to you for a sec?" I asked and we got in at her aproval."mom i know you have been a great mother to all of us and little Scarlet and i thought it would be a great idea if we gave you some free time for you to rest and enjoy your life, "
"Hey, i enjoy my life very well thank you, " she smiled."what i mean is that i want to take Scar with me mom, its time you go out there and find someone, you are still young m, "i teased.

" i know I am and i don't need to search anymore and yes its about time my grand baby stay with her mother, she misses you alot and its fine i can come visit from time to time, "she said hugging us both.
" wait, did i hear you say you don't need to search, Mrs Hansie are you seeing someone and you didn't tell your sidechick?"questioned Hannah dramatically and my mom blushed, she freaking blushed ohh boy this is good.

I didn't mind my mom dating she was still in her early forties and as per what she told us this Drake guy must be something and i was happy for her.After our little chat we left her to rest while we made our way to the sitting room to start with the decor.

I filled Hannah in on what had been happening at the office as we went on with the decor.We finished at around midnight and sat to admire the house now filled with blue birthday decorations, my baby unlike most girls liked blue, not pink no blue so all the decoration we bought from party cups, birthday caps, candles to present wrappers were blue, i couldn't wait to see her reaction when she woke up tomorrow.

The party was fun, though we didn't have many kids to celebrate my baby turning nine, it was fun.Her face lit up when she saw the nine layers blue cake we baked for her and i couldn't wish for more than the smile on her face.I bought her a necklace with her name written in blue diamonds at the front, yeah i wasn't rich but i could go to any length to make my baby happy, anyway i had bought Mandy hers on her nineth birthday .

She enjoyed her time with the few friends she had before we cleaned and planned for our trio advanture the following day, just me her and Hannah before we had to fly back home. When i told her she would be coming with me she was beyond happiness, she couldn't stop telling mom how she would make new friends in her new school and i couldn't wait to introduce her to Mandy, they will make a greay pair.

Before we left i got to meet my mom's boyfriend and he was a great guy and i was sure he would take good care of her.They drove us to the airport to catch our flight back to my nightmare.As much as i enjoy torturing my boss, i couldn't help but think how much it also affected me because as much as i wanted to deny it i had feelings for him and the more i got to stay around him, the more they grew stronger, but i wouldn't stop making him jealous and i knew just the person.

We are almost there, finally Page is gonna give someone else a chance, hope it works out...not!😆

Fun reading;).