CHAPTER 7

Page
I forgot all about patience and pushed him along the door and invited myself in his office shutting the door behind me."what is wrong with you?do you think your daughter is some kind of pet you can toss around for people to care for because you are having a 'bad day'?"i shouted getting angrier by each passing second. He was shocked that much i could tell but i cared less .

"Don't you ever dare talk to me like that again, don't you ever rise your voice at me again or..., "
"Or what  mmh, what will you do mm, " i couldn't miss the way he stared at my lips as i spoke, he got the nerves.argh.I thought better take advantage of it there and then.
Biting on my lower lip seductively i walked closer to him and whispered in him right ear, "Mr.Holand, i don't think you should ignore your daughter like that , it hurts her, "his breathe cut short as my lips got closer and i bite on his ear.

" You should treasure that little angel so much, "i went on kissing his neck now and i knew i was playing on dangerous grounds but it didn't stop me none the less.I was good at what i was doing to him and was happy i was getting the reaction i wanted from him.

I pushed him on the closest chair i could get and sat on his lap so i was strandling him with my skirt some few inches high.I contienued to trail kisses down his neck.His breathing had started to come out in soft pants and i silently prayed to come out of his office with my sanity intact.
His hands griped my hips pulling me close to him hard on and i bite my lip to stop the moan from coming out.
" Tell me you want me Edroy, "i sweared in his ear and i shivered with a groan as he pulled me closer if it was even posible from out possition at the moment.

" I want you, i want you so bad it drives me crazy Kelly, "He whispered his voice husky as hell and for a moment i forgot what brought me here in the first place but i wasnt gonna let him know that I trailed more kisses on his neck to his coller bone before i slowly got of him." Look at me Edroy, "i ordered knowing at this moment he could do anything i wanted.

By the time he calmed himself enough to look at me i was on the door.His eyes were filled with desire, his eyes were a dark shade of green i had never seen but looked too familliar, i always thought they were blue but boy was i wrong.Had he ever seen his own eyes before cause i could swear he thought they were blue but i was seeing something totally different.
" I'm not so cheat to give myself to an egocentric idiot like you Mr Holand, maybe next time treat her right and we shall see, "i smiled sweetly at him and left .

" Come on sweetie lets go'"i told the little girl seating on my table.
"Daddy is not coming?" She asked a little sad.
"Naa its just you and me today so lets make the best of it, come on, " i urged her and she jumped off the table with a big smile on her face as we left hand in hand.

Those eyes, those eyes was all i could think off, they looked all tok real, noo it can't be i was so drunk that nice .i told myself and pushed the thoughts at the back of my mind.
Before getting in the elavate a door opened and Mandy turned around and smiled at her dad, "bye daddy, " she blew him a kiss.

The day went by quickly for Mandy and me.We had so much fun i wished my princess was here with us , she would love Mandy. We played a little more in the now filled park befor going to get some ice cream.
"What flavour do you like sweety, " i asked her,  her face was lit like firewaxes as she drooled at the different ice cream flavours.

"Vanilla," she said smiling at the woman behind the counter."vanilla it is, "i said smiling at her cute and so similar she looked as my little angel, some favorite colour, some ice cream flavour the only difference was she had blue eyes like mine while my baby had something blueish greenish eyes  it was my favorite eyes colour in the world after his.

We were in the middle of some jokes when we were rudely interrupted by him.After saying my goodbyes to Mandy she obediently walked to her dad's car and got in.She blew me a kiss though the window with a little smile before turning her attention to her tablet. I was about to leave when he talked.

" Kelly I'm... "
"Save it for someone who cares, save it for whoever will fall for your bullshit Edroy, i have had enough drama in one day and I'm not into the mood to deal with you right now.
" well still, I'm sorry for.."
"I'm not the one you need to apologise to so save it ohh and i won't be coming to work from tomorrow, " i told him.

"And why not?" He asked.I couldn't tell him the reason so i had to come up with an excuss that my mother wasnt felling well and i had to go for a few days.He loooked worried but i had to tell him it wasn't a big deal and promised to be back before the launching of the new outfits and jewelery and that seemed to convience him.

After our little chat i went home and packed a few things to go with home.Hannah had conformed earlier that she would be joining me so i wasnt worried about travelling alone all the way home, finally i was gonna see my baby,i couldn't wait to hold her in my harms again and shower her with kisses, Mommy is coming baby.

.......
Other chapter down, 😁
Next....birthday girl , cakes and lots of fun and lots of ploting, Edroy won't see what heat him😆

Fun reading;)