CHAPTER 4

Page

He kissed me! Wait noooo , this cant be happening, noo but i wanted this right?i wanted him to notice me to be with me but why am i soo...I pushed him away the moment we got in the lobby and i bolted out of there.Oh jeez, Edroy Holand just kissed me ooohh god.

I tried to sleep alright but all i could think about was how his lips felt on mine,  how his touch sent millions of butterflies in my stomach go amock.I couldn't ignore how i felt safe and warm all over and how wet i got just by having his hands roaming around my body like they were on a treasure hunt, it felt so really and so breathetaking.

.......

"What do you mean you run away?" Hannah asked me her mouth wide open like she just so something shocking.
"I know i wanted this, i mean i have wanted this for a long time you know how i have been with dating since ...you know what.But with him  i don't know , its like i just can't seem to be away from him, " i said seating on the sofa.
"Then why did you run, like you had the chance to tell him but you had to run away like what's up with you girl?" She asked coming closer and pulling me in a hug.

"I don't know ok i really like him but  the moment he kissed me i started thinking of how all of it is wrong i mean he is..."
"Bring up the he is my boss shit and I'm gonna beat your head soo hard you won't know what hit you, " she cut me off.

She was right if i really want to be happy then why should it matter if he is my boss?I almost gave in almost , then i remembered and everything went flying out the window.
"What now?" She asked me the moment she saw the change in my moods.

So i told her about his little adventure in his office some couple of hours before he kissed me.
"Come on girl, who wouldn't be turned on just by seeing you yesterday, did you look in the mirrow before you left cause i know his actions are justified to me." She rolled her eyes at me.

Hannah left letter but nothing we talked about helped because she kept on defending him over and over again.Why is this has to be so complicated, cant a girl be left alone to love without being soo insecure?
"You said it, INSECURE,  so its you nobody is keeping you from him." My innerself said.
"But its true he is my boss, " i argued.
" yeah, and a hot one,  that makes your knees weak, that take your breathe air a boss that makes you want to do so many things to that hot bo...., "
"Ok thats enough for today buddy let me be, " i cut off and went to take a warm shower.

Earlier i had called in sick so i wouldn't have to deal with all the arkwardness between us in the office.I know that is childish but then when haven't i been childish when it came to accepting the truth, never.

"Hey sweety, how are you,  are you being good? Ohh that's good , and how is school?Ohh you did?ok I'll wait for it." Yeah i miss you to darling, i wish i could baby but i won't miss your birthday, okay be good, i love you sweety, bye"
"Yes mom,  I'm taking good care of myself, (have you met someone yet?)Mom,  i told you this isnt easy okay i just don't want someone to love me alone mom,  i come bearing alot and whoever wants me has to be okay with my daughter." I told her.

My mother just like Hannah have been trying to set me up with guys back in LA,i always used to wonder why my mother and Hannah got along so well but of later , i don't anymore because they are just the same person only with different ages and surnames.

"Yes mom i will tell you if i find someone,  okay now just take care, i will send you some money by the end of this week, please do what you can I'll be there on time so i don't miss much of her tenth birthday ok , bye and mom?, i love you and thank you." I told her before hunging up.

God,  how am i supposed to tell him i have a daughter if this has to work.I never told anybody apart from Hannah, "argh you are soo annoying, he also have a kid get over it, I'm sure little Mandy will be thrilled to have a sister her age, stop avoiding it, you two are meant to be, "
Sometimes my inner me is so mature than i am.

Ii spent most of my day doing nothing , my loneliness and boredom was driving me crazy, i enjoy weekends at home because Hannah is always around but this is a work day meaning possibly every human being is either at work or others in school and it was killing me.

I startef regreting not going to work but now i had to pay for it.
P:im bored out of my mind.i texted Hannah.
H:thinking of mr hot staff😉?
P: seriously?i sent back.
H: come on even a blind man can tell he is hot as hell, any way nobody can get in that thick head of yours, watch a movie or something.

I smilled to myself , i don't know what i could have done without her in my life.she was there for me when shit broke loose in LA, and she is still sticking up with me up to now.sending her a quick thanks i decided to settle for a movie.I was strolling through netflix hoping to find a good movie to watch.

After munites of scrolling , i settled at watching witches of east end, when somebody decided it was time to desturb my day.I walked to the door mumbling and cursing at whoever it was as i rushed to open the door so they wouldn't knock it down and went all pale when i was met by non other than Edroy Holand in all his glory, damn and i really wanted to kiss him again at that very moment, he looked smokin hot.

........

There goes chapter four, hope you liked it...

We still have a long way to go but i hope you guys will not give up on us along the way.

Happy reading;)

Love Jenna❤💋